8

omniscient
a few days later

"baby look!". megan screamed running up to klay, who was currently outside on the basketball court, he gripped his ball before turning to her.

she paused looking him up and down, she bit her lip at him.

"megan? what's wrong?". he asked as she giggled, "you to damn fine out here got me about to jump yo shit". she said making him chuckle.

"but look! my freestyle went viral, and jay z wants to have a meeting with little ole me!". she screamed as he threw the ball pulling her into him.

tears ran down her face as she buried her face in his neck.

"i'm proud of you baby girl, congratulations". she smiled pulling away, "my mom is so happy, she's coming next week with me to the meeting". she said as he kissed her forehead.

"what you doing?". she asked putting her iPhone in her back pocket.

"just practicing". he said as she snatched the ball from him, she walked over to the free throw line.

getting ready to shoot the ball, klay slapped it out the air gripping it. megan glared at him, "nigga you cheating". she said making him smirk.

"what's up then? let's play". he said as she nodded.

"wait here let me go get my shoes".

>>>

"check the ball". klay said gently giving her the ball, after checking megan dribbled the ball. she could feel klay close to her making her panic, she shot the ball only for it to hit the rim. "fuck!". she screamed as he chuckled.

"you'll get it next time baby". he teased as she rolled her eyes. after checking the ball megan ran up to him, klay went in between his legs stepping back hitting a three making her sigh.

"it's hot as hell". megan mumbled fanning herself, "baby let me get a basket damn". she whined poking her lip out.

he flicked her lip, "post up and maybe i will". megan did was she was told, klay dribbled the ball, megan stepped closer to him reaching for the ball, klay went left and megan went left only for him to turn making her cross herself.

megan tumbled on the ground, klay stopped dropping the ball running over to her.

"don't touch me". she gritted as he busted out laughing, she stood up dusting herself off.

"i'm done playing niggas out here tryna break my ankles and shit fuck all that". she said making him hold his chest as he laughed harder bending over.

megan snatched the ball from him before throwing it to his head making him stop. he held his head as she smirked.

"now we even". she said walking away, klay run up picking her up. "stop being like that". he said as she giggled.

"want to come with me to get my dog?". she nodded as he held tighter onto her.

"let's take a shower first".