23

omniscient
a few weeks later

"so when the fuck where you gonna tell me about this!?". klay yelled at megan as she rolled her eyes, klay walked over snatching her phone. "give me my damn phone back, i'm doing something important". she screamed back standing up reaching for him.

since klay was much taller she couldn't reach it, making her irritated. "you are so damn childish". she mumbled as he chuckled nodding.

"me? the childish one". he asked, she crossed her arms staring up at him. he threw her phone behind him making her gasp.

"the only childish one here is you megan! acting like a child. you'd rather stay out late every night with your friends than be home with your son who barely knows you! you'd rather be at the studio than spend time with me!". he screamed as she rolled her eyes.

"do not bring that baby into this! did you forget i have a contact i have to go by?". she asked as he pressed his finger to his forehead.

"you sound so fucking stupid right now megan, how the hell can you just make the decision to go on tour without talking to me about it first!?". he gritted as she rolled her eyes turning to leave, his long arm gripped hers pulling her back.

"no don't walk away from me! i have a basketball game almost every week and tour is what three months!? I can't take him with me every game". she shrugged, "you'll figure something out papa bear plus he loves you more". she softly said.

klay frowned, "your mother would be so proud". he mumbled as she cut her eyes at him, stepping closer to him she slapped him across the face.

"shut up! stop talking about her". she choked out, tears ran down her face making klay regret ever saying it.

he stared at megan, "you need to get your self together, nasir and i love you". he softly said, "stop lying no you don't!". she screamed wiping her face.

"it's like talking to a brick wall, i can't ever get pass it to you. i love you can't you see?". he said grabbing her hand,

she snatched it away, "no you don't, we moved way to fast. this fantasy world we were living in? it's gotta stop. being married and okay with it? wasn't it. i can't do it anymore". she said as klay stared into her blank eyes, his filled with tears.

klay stared at him unmoved, klay grabbed his keys walking towards the door slamming it.

the loud door slam making nassir start crying, megan rolled her eyes. klay sat in his truck staring at the ring on his finger, slowly opening the door, megan turned the lights on.

nasir cried softly as she walked over to the crib, she looked over at him, his usually brown skin a bright red.

she gently ran her hand over his hair, she looked around his crib grabbing the pacifier gently putting it into his mouth.

she continued to stare at him, his small hand gripping her finger as tears ran down her face.

why doesn't she feel anything while looking at her flesh and blood? she asked herself. nasir eyes twinkled gripping her finger as he sucked on his pacifier.

megan gently pulled away making him whine, she looked around his room smiling softly, of course klay did a basketball theme.

she closed her eyes tightly gripped his crib in her hand, klay was more than right. she wasn't a very good mother or wife. she was only 24, loosing her mother and grandma in the same month broke her and she hadn't told anyone not even the man who would give his last to her.

she gripped the necklace her father gave her when she was younger. walking towards the crib she took a deep breath.

reaching inside the crib, she gently picked the small baby up his eyes never leaving her face. she kept repositioning him in her arms. she was uncomfortable as hell, going to the rocking chair she quickly sat. nasir hand reaching for her face, his soft hand touching her cheek.

"i'm so sorry sweetie, mommy does love you. i love you so much handsome". she softly said leaning down kissing his cheek, his eyes closed feeling her soft lips.

he smiled again, his body leaning towards her, megan began rocking the chair, she made sure his body was comfortable on hers. kissing the top of his head she closed her eyes rocking as he snuggled more into her body.

gripping her shirt tightly in his hands, megan watched as he fought his sleep. she giggled softly making his eyes flutter open.

he giggled softly making her heart melt, "go to sleep". she softly said. nasir instead kept staring at her making her raise an eyebrow. "what? are you looking at". she asked gently pinching his cheek.

"sleep?". a thought popped into her head, she stood up walking towards the guest room.

getting comfortable on the bed, she wrapped her arms around his small body, his eyes droopy, she smiled kissing his forehead.

she began humming softly, nasir gripping her shirt as he began falling asleep. "i love you, i promise to do better for you". she softly said.

 she softly said