2

omniscient
a week later

"you ready to go?". klay softly asked peaking his head in the bathroom, megan sighed looking at herself in the mirror.

"i just noticed i have a tattoo of your name nigga". she giggled softly turning to him, she bit her lip looking up at him. "i wish i could remember what all we did that night". she said as he nodded.

klay walked over to her, reaching his hand out he gently pushed her curls out her face behind her ears.

"you're so beautiful". he whispered making her smile softly, "thank you cutie". she cooed pinching his cheek making his face turn red.

"are you blushing?". she teased as he cleared his throat, instead of answering her he picked her up making her squeal in suprise.

"nigga you besta not drop me". she threatened wrapping her arms around his shoulder, she stared at his face him doing the same.

running her fingers through his soft hair, he walked towards the bed taking a seat on the edge of the bed. megan's eyes gazed into his making klay's heart speed up.

laying her head on his shoulder she sighed, "i never thought at the age of 21 I'd be married to a nba player". she joked kissing his neck.

megan grabbed his hands that lay on the bed, moving them towards her waist, she let go getting comfortable on his lap.

"loosen up cutie, i don't bite". she softly said yawning, klay softly inhaled her sweet scent suddenly loving coca butter.

"i-i'm so tired, what time do we leave?". megan softly asked leaning back. she giggled grabbing his hands laying them on her thighs.

"you scared of me?". she asked by his ear before gently biting it, klay eyes closed involuntarily, "i-in about four hours". he shuttered out, she nodded standing up.

klay eyes widened in suprise he immediately stared at the floor his ears beginning to turn red.

megan pulled the hoodie over her head leaving her in a bra, taking her shorts off she held them in her hands walking over setting them on the small couch.

"take your shorts and jersey off cutie". she said making him glance up at her, "stop staring at me like that, i know you have seen hella women naked before you are a playboy". she said rolling her eyes making him chuckle.

klay kicked his shorts off leaving him in his boxer before reaching to take his shirt off, "here let me get it for you my baby". megan said making him shake his head.

standing on her tippy toes, she pushed him on the edge of the bed before walking in between his legs.

taking his shirt off, she ran her fingers down his abs biting her lip, "my husband a snack". she said giggling flipping her hair to the side.

klay gently grabbed her chin bringing her closer, leaning towards her face his lips kissed her forehead.

"alright let's take a nap". megan said pulling the covers back, klay lay on his back shyly looking up at her.

opening his arms megan straddled his body wrapping his arms around her, klay made sure the covers was tucked around their body. clapping his hands the lights turned off.

"look at you being all fancy with the lights i see you cutie". she softly said making him laugh softly.

"you're so goofy". he said making her bury her face in his neck sighing. "be quiet and go to sleep green giant". she snapped playfully.

 she snapped playfully