29

omniscient
three years later

"baby please stop crying". klay softly said, looking over at his wife, megan pouted rolling her eyes.

standing up she covered her mouth as more tears ran down her face, "i-i don't want him to go". she choked out as klay stepped out the bed, he chuckled softly gently bringing her into his body. rubbing her back she gripped his shirt.

"mommy! daddy i need help with my clothes". nasir screamed, klay pulled away wiping away her tears, interlocking their hands he led her to nassir room.

nasir stood in the middle of the room, half of his shirt on. "i can't see anything! daddy help". he yelled as klay chuckled. kneeling to his son's level he helped him pull the shirt on.

"why is mommy crying". he whispered to his father, klay looked back at megan as she sniffled touching things around nasir room.

"she's dramatic". he said, megan head snapped towards them, throwing the first thing her hand touched she tossed it at klay hitting him in the eye. "asshole". she spat, nasir covered his mouth in shock.

"baby come here let's make you some breakfast". she softly said, smiling at her baby boy. he smiled running over to her.

"is my baby sister coming yet?". he softly asked swinging their hands, megan giggled shaking her head sadly.

"not yet baby, you want the usual?". she asked as he nodded taking a seat at the table, "okay, baby you can go play i will call you when it's ready". he nodded running towards the game room.

megan began making the eggs, long arms wrapped around her body. "you okay now crybaby?". klay teased kissing her neck, megan turned cutting her eyes at him.

"you look handsome baby". she softly said, he smirked pulling her as close as he could. "thank you beautiful, i'll continue the food go get ready". he said patting her behind.

she turned pinching his nipple, he hissed as she smiled. "did i hurt you green giant?". she asked giggling, he nodded watching her walk away. "ole sexy ass". he mumbled turning towards the food.

>>>

an hour later

"megan calm down please". klay begged as megan sat in the car, klay hopped out the car helping nasir, "thanks daddy". he said smiling up,

klay gripped the camera around his neck, "let's take a few pictures buddy". he nodded, he handed him the basketball.

klay began taking multiple pictures and videos of his son, megan stay quiet watching from the window. her heart clutching, her baby wasn't such a baby anymore and he was growing up making her eyes glossy.

"you promise to be respectful and good son?". nasir nodded tossing the ball to klay, "yes sir". he said, klay kneeled down wrapping his long arms around his son who kissed his cheek.

"i love you daddy, i be good". he said pulling away, klay gazed into his son's light eyes nodded. "i know you will".

megan finally stepped out the car, nasir smiled rushing over to her, klay picked his son up holding him closer to megan, she kissed his lips pulling away. running her hand through his soft hair her cheek became wet as she stared at him.

"i love you baby". she choked out, nasir pecked her lips grabbed her face in his small hands. "i love you too". he said, klay took a selfie of them before they heard the bell.

klay sighed putting him onto his feet, "bye mommy and daddy!". he screamed before taking off towards his friend he met at basketball camp.

megan sobbed loudly, klay gently rubbed her arms. "it's okay baby, he's gonna be fine". he said by her ear, she nodded taking a deep breath.

"i'm fine, can we get ice cream?". she softly asked as klay helped her into his car. "anything for you baby".

 "anything for you baby"