4

omniscient
a few minutes later

megan ignored the door opening, her back to the door. sucking her lip in she continued to cry silently, klay let holly walk in first. his eyebrow knitted together in confusion.

he stared at her body seeing it shaking, before he could walk over her mother had beat him to it.

"baby girl". holly softly said, megan turned towards her mother her eyes red from all the crying, holly sat on the edge of the bed opening her arms. megan cried loudly into her shoulder. "m-mommy i-i should of knocked that nigga out". she choked out, she shut her eyes tightly not being able to bear the news she received.

"hey calm down baby girl". holy reached over wiping her daughters bare face. "everything is gonna be alright". she softly said rubbing her back.

"m-mommy could you get me some food?". she asked sitting up, holly nodded kissing her forehead. " i will be back baby girl". she said before grabbing her jacket leaving the room.

megan eyes met klay's sadden ones. she waited until the door closed before telling him to come closer to her.

"you're face what happened?". she softly asked, grabbing his chin gently. "i got into a fight with your ex i saw you on the floor and saw red". he softly said shaking his head in anger.

she looked down at his redden fist, "klay you didn't have to do that". she said, he sighed.

"yes i did, no man should ever put their hands on a woman". she nodded looking down at her fingers.

tears were building up, the lump in her throat growing.

"k-klay i lost my baby, h-he made me loose my baby". she softly said crying harder.

klay eyes almost fell out his skull, "baby". he softly said taking his shoes off, he sat next to her pulling her gently on top of him.

she cried on his chest, "i didn't even know, if i did i could of protected my stomach". she whispered as he kissed her head.

"maybe i-i wasn't meant to have a child with him". she softly said. he rubbed her back sighing, he stared up at the ceiling. he was angry, heat radiating off him.

he kissed the side of her head, "hey look at me". he softly said, she sniffled looking up at him.

"you are gonna be alright, i promise you. you will be the greatest rapper alive, you will get your degree too". he softly said as she smiled softly.

she leaned in closer, putting her lips onto his soft ones making his eyes flutter close. megan shyly pulled away biting her lip before snuggling into him soon falling asleep.

 megan shyly pulled away biting her lip before snuggling into him soon falling asleep