6

omniscient
a few hours later

megan giggled softly watching a drunk klay stumble into the room with a tray of snacks.

"my t-trainer is gonna be so pissed". he slurred as megam shrugged. "it's late maybe we shouldn't eat this, want a apple?". he asked as she frowned.

"boy if you don't bring it over here". she said as he chuckled lowly. he handed her the tray before walking on the other side of the bed.

"f-find a movie". she softly said taking a bite of the pizza,

he sat against the headboard, megan looked over at him.

still holding her piece of pizza she moved over sitting on his lap, her back to his chest. her eyes glued to the television.

"space jam?". she said looking back at him, he nodded smirking. "it's a classic". he said kissing her cheek.

she giggled continuing to eat her pizza, klay grabbed a piece of pear slowly eating it. his mind racing as he inhaled her scent.

wrapping his arm around her, he held her closer. putting his chin on her bare shoulder he kissed it.

megan wiped her hands, licking her lips. she grabbed the shot glasses filled with vodka. she drank two glasses before turning towards klay.

his eyes low from the alcohol, she giggled gripping his soft curly hair. "what?". he asked focusing on her. she bit her lip,

"nothing cutie". she softly said leaning closer, klay eyes closed feelings her suck on his neck.

he kept his arms by his side, "i'm not gonna break baby". she said grabbing his hands placing them on her behind.

"you sure? i don't want to make you uncomfortable". she smiled leaning into him pecking his lips.

the pecking soon turned into a make out session which made both their bodies heat up.

megan moaned softly rocking in his lap, since she was only wearing panties she could feel his print.

klay gripped her backside, "mhmmm". she softly said liking his hands roaming her body. he pulled her closer taking her shirt off.

he pulled away pulled his boxers down, megan took her panties off. she sat down on his lap.

she wrapped her arms around him, klay lifted her up slowly sliding himself into her. megan bit her lip in pain,

"you okay?". he softly asked, "we can stop if you want". she shook her head pushing him on his back.

she slowly began moving making him groan lowly, she smirked gripping his neck as she moved slowly on top of him.

>>>

the next day

"klay what the fuck!". megan shirked jumping back, her eyes fluttered open snatching the curtain back, klay dropped the bowl that had cold water in it before trying to run out the bathroom.

megan grabbed his shirt at the last moment, gripping it she yanked him towards her making him fall in the shower.

the curtain falling on top of him, megan shook her head.

she looked down at him giggling softly as he rubbed his head trying to soothe the pain.

"i bet ya ass won't try no shit like that again". she mumbled grabbing her towel wrapping it around her.

she took a seat on the edge of the bed, klay came out the bathroom pouting. "my poor baby boy, want mama to kiss it better?". she softly asked, he shook his head.

walking over towards her, klay mushed her hair into the bed making her bust into a fit of laughter.

"you big crybaby, since you keep playing go in your closet and get me some clothes to wear". she said as he rolled his eyes going to the closet.

klay smirked grabbing two types of the same jersey, and some shorts and sweats.

"here". he said handing her the jersey and shorts. "thank you now come here cutie". she teased, leaning down he put his hands on her bare thighs.

megan eyes closed pecking his lips, klay leaned away pecking her neck. "alright get dressed so we can get food, you have nothing in that big ass refrigerator".

>>>

megan looked at the time, laying her seat back her eyes were trained on klay as he drove. he stopped at the light before quickly grabbing his phone connecting it to youtube.

megan's eyes lit up as she shyly covered her face, "why you listening to me rap for?". she asked giggling as he continued to drive down the empty street.

"because it's sexy". he said looking over at her, "you sure nobody will know who mostly you are when we go in?". she asked as he pulled up the mega store,

"it's eleven at night, no". he said as she put her sunglasses on.

megan went to grab the door handle before klay reached over grabbing her soft hand. "let me baby". he teased hoping out the car going around opening her door.

bowing he held his hand out, "my lady". megan shook her head grabbing his hand.

she stood out the car giggling, "you are such a goof ball". she interlocked their hands, klay looked around before twirling her around admiring her.

he whistled bringing her close to his side, bending down he bit her ear making her gasp. "mhmmm you got me ready to bend you over this car". he whispered as she shook her head.

klay hands ran over her stomach, "maybe you can, not now let's go shopping". she said pulling him towards the doors.

klay eyes followed behind her, watching as her hips swayed. "lord forgive me".

 "lord forgive me"