Chapter 11: Back In Rivendell!

I've been asked about elrond so here we are  what happend when calen left Rivendell.

Third person pov...

"ADA" cried Arwen as she ran to her fathers office, she skidded to a halt when she almost ran straight into him as he came out talking to someone.

"Arwen what had happened" Elrond asked his daughter holding her shoulders still.

Arwen took big breaths of air until she could talk, "it's Calen shes gone!" she finally said.

Elrond froze in his spot, "what" she whispered to himself.

"Calen has gone she left early this morning Ada" cried Arwen she was very worried for the little Elfling.

"who was the last person she spoke to" he asked, lindir form behind him spoke up.

"I-I did my lord the little one asked when the Dwarves left" he stuttered, Elrond groaned "she must had gone after the Dwarves" he said

He then turned to lindir, "she can't have gone far can she, lindir ready my horse" ordered Elrond lindir nodded and left.

Elrond turned to Arwen he looked at his daughter she was almost in tears, he wiped away the ones that escaped her beautiful eyes.

"do not fret my daughter I will find the Elfling do not worry" he said sofly

Arwen tearfully nodded her head and left her father she walk slowly back to the room she put the Elfling in.

Elrond sighed, he should of known the Elfling wouldn't stay in rivendell once she knew of the Dwarves leaving.

Elrond then got his armour on and left for the stables, on his way he ran into Gandalf who was just talking with lady Galadriel.

"what has happened Mellon -nin(my friend)"  asked gandalf worried, at the shaken state his friend was in.

"it's Calen gandalf" said Elrond

"what about Calen, has something happened" asked gandalf worried.

"she has left Imirlis early this morning" said Elrond

"oh no she has gone after Bilbo, she really cares for those Dwarfs and hobbit" said gandalf

"yes, yes she does" muttered Elrond.

"how is the lady Arwen dealing with this turn of events" asked Gandalf

Elrond sighed and ran a hand down his tired face, "she is very scared for the Elfling she cares very much for her" answered elrond.

Gandalf (it literally auto corrected to 'Gaydalf') nodded, "she was quite taken to the elfling wasn't she" said the wizard.

"must be of now gandalf I have an Elfling to find" he said and left the wizard alone.

Time skip...

It wasn't until late into the night that Elrond came back from his search for the Elfling.

The first person so see him was arwen she hadn't been able to sleep since the Elfling left.

"Ada" she called from the stairs she was sitting on the stairs waiting for her father to bring her news of the Elfling.

"do you have any news" she asked

Elrond got down from his horse and Lindir took it to the stables, he shook his head.

"im afraid not Arwen, she has already pasted our land and into another" he said

Arwen nodded somenly, "we can't keep her away from the person she loves and she loves bilbo like a father"
She said wisely.

The end

Sorry for this being short I don't have much to write for it.

Hope you have liked the chapters of this fanfic so farl

Bye!

Word count : 600