Chapter 1

Being overweight is already hard enough when you're in a country like Japan, where image feels like everything. But being overweight and tall? You might as well draw 'bully me!' on your forehead with permanent marker.

Because of the stigma surrounding all people who are overweight, I tried my best to fit in with everyone else.

They say fat people breathe heavy, so I made sure to breath slowly, quietly.

They say fat people can't run, so I made sure to work twice as hard as everyone else during PE.

They say fat people smell, so I took 3 showers a day and always bought the nicest smelling body care.

They say fat people are lazy, so I always agreed to do favors for people.

I have made so many subtle changes in my everyday routine, that they're hardly noticeable anymore.

However, none of it mattered. The most cruel people are the people who are the most different from you. I thought I already had it hard, I thought high school couldn't get any worse.

Until Tsukishima Kei forcefully came into my life, and fucked everything up more.

I hate you...I-

(Helloooo! I just wanted to write a quick note that these chapters may seem a little short compared to what I usually write. I started writing this on a whim and lowkey I didn't want to write another story about Tsukishima... but I thought he'd be the best character suited for this story. I literally just made this up I think the day before I started writing, and I think it's going to be short. Please read the full description before continuing this story.