Final Lap

Sash had sought out a private investigation agency to spy on Rajesh as both he and Subbu were sure that Rajesh was the mole in their team who was leaking information which had led to their failure in rescuing Suman. Subbu was still to get approval and funding for involving the PI but Sash owed it to Suman and Shravan and he decided not to wait. He had told Subbu that if they do not get approval and the fallout leads to investigation, he would take the blame. Subbu had been desperate to make him wait "Sash you had been one of the most sorted person here and you know what will happen if its proved that we did not follow protocol and involved a PI without permission, even if you take the blame it will ruin your whole career". Sash had smiled and said "I am ready for it after all Suman is family. I have spoken to Kaveri about the fallout and she is fine with the repercussions. She wants Suman safe and sound". One of the best PIs he knew came with a price tag but they were flawless and quick in their work and within couple of days they had come back with enough information that Rajesh might have been directly linked to the kidnap and information leak from the NCB. Rajesh came from a very humble background and had been very diligent in his work although he had not been the best. He preferred to remain in the shadows and work in the background and Sash never suspected that such a demure personality would have the guts to pull off such a thing. The PI was following Rajesh and were already providing tips on his movements but since the kidnappers were using old methods of communication rather than mobile phones or chat rooms it was becoming difficult to trace where exactly was the hideout where Suman was.

Suman was now frustrated, tired and hurt and the news of Saheb's death followed by the doctor's death had made her go down the guilt trip. She felt she was somehow responsible for their fate as they were trying to help her. She knew that Shravan was coming for her when they had hurriedly moved her from the location, they were to deeper in the forests somewhere. She now knew that this place was more guarded and protected and she had no chance of making it out and she now did not care even if they killed her and probably that is what she now wanted. They kept telling her that she was too pretty, and they would sell her in the flesh trade probably in Dubai and she would fetch a good amount. They had one day dragged her and stripped her almost naked and clicked photos of her apparently to send to the pimp. She now felt disgusted and even if a nickel of the threats were true, she did rather die than being sold in the flesh trade. The place she was now was a little more spacious and had small windows from where she could see a little of the skies and breathe a little fresh air. Suman had woken up in the morning to see a lot of activity going on and she felt someone important was going to come. She heard some vehicles come in and some war cries go up in the air. Although she tried to raise herself but her broken bones let her have only restricted movement. She had just fallen into a slumber when the wooden door flew open making Suman look up and try and pull the sheet around herself. The sun was on its way to the horizon so the light behind the man's head did not give her a clear view of the person, but she shivered when she heard the voice. She would be able to recognize the leering voice in a crowd of millions, it was none other than Emanuel Fernandez, he was here now after he had evaded arrest. He closed the door behind him and moved to sit very close to Suman and as she cringed and gathered herself as close as possible and moved to a corner, he moved as well finally trapping her. Suman was losing her sanity with the leering man touching her skin and brushing her thighs with no one else in the room. Emanuel asked "So, beautiful chic , where is your boyfriend?". When Suman just sat tight-lipped, he tried again but when he failed to elicit a response after 3 times he just went ahead and pulled of the sheets that were covering her exposing her completely and then he did the unthinkable. He licked Suman's earlobe, and then continued dragging his tongue along Suman's exposed arms making Suman feel disgusted with herself and purred into her ears "do you miss him? I can make you feel better than him sexy..just tell me where he is and I can replace him permanently with myself". Suman felt it was her only chance to know why they want Shravan and she popped the question least expecting the answer, but Emanuel decided to answer.