Bonds

Shravan is improving and had been moved out of the ICU. He would need to be in the hospital for a week or so before he could be back home, but he would need sometime to recover and would join back work in a few weeks. The Operation Sangam team was briefed in the morning. The updates from the case is as follows:

 The updates from the case is as follows:

Main Target-->SR Reddy

Target A(Shaukat Beig)-->XYZ imports has a proven link with M&M hospitality . Runs a front as Tours and Travels to Middle East, Turkey, etc. Based on the invoicing done to clients its proven that there is over invoicing being done for Hawala payback. Details to be updated in case register.

Target B-->Truck Driver has proven links to Karwar and were childhood friend of Target C & Target E.

Target B moves the consignment to Andhra and Odisha Maoist region -->Confirmed with inputs from arrests made

Drugs procured (Rajasthan across borders)-->Kishwar Singh booked on charges of murder. Link to border supplies and middleman for suspected supply route in Maoist belt .

Target unknown moves consignment to cities current distribution channel pizza joint. Pizza joint owned by an ex- employee of M&M hospitality

Money collected from drug sale sent through Hawala to Dubai-->Difficult to prove

Money sent to terrorists from NGO A (Dubai) to NGO M(Mumbai) to NGO X(Andhra)-->link to be established but lot of evidences to substantially prove if not completely

New target-->M&M hospitality. Board members seem dummy. Funding from same funding agency as NGO A

Social media closed groups traced and the postal codes traced. They refer to kind of contraband and the quality of the contraband.

Karwar connect Emanuel Fernandez is confirmed to be involved and well connected politically. Could be the controller of the circuit

For further details please refer to the case register details.

Suman had a closed door discussion with Anish, Saheb, Sash and Subbu . Subbu was concerned that they were running out of time. The Karwar trail has proven that they are on the right track. The men of Emanuel attacked Suman and Shravan in a bid to kill them so they could put pressure on the government to go slow on the case or slowly get it withdrawn. The idea was to create a huge furor and implicate the Chief Minister and his trusted aids not being careful enough and concerned about security of people and the agencies who are helping to reduce crime. This in turn would put pressure on NCB to take an action and withdraw its team due to risk to its personnel. Forced by all round pressure the government would move its focus to stabilizing itself rather than focus on a petty drug trail. The CM already had a confidential meeting with the heads of the investigative agencies, and he wants us to inter work with local security and the other central agencies to dig into everything they have and surround them as soon as possible before there is more damage. The advisory was to remain cautious and careful as the looming danger is still there for NCB folks. Subbu's advice was to be discreet and watchful. Subbu and Sash were extremely happy that Shravan and Suman could finally make it out of the death trap but Suman was a little jittery after hearing all this. She never thought that they were a pawn in a much sinister plan and the fact that they had a close call made her throat go dry.