I turned to walk away when I felt his warm hand on my shoulder. I flinched, and jerked my body away from him. "Please don't touch me Mr. Jeon, sir." I couldn't make eye contact with him. I wouldn't be weak in front of him. "Sophia... I... " I didn't wait to listen. I'm tired of all the people in my life disappointing me, or leaving. It's time I leave first. So that's what I did. I walked away quickly and I didn't even know where I was going. I find myself behind the school, walking through the athletic fields.

I don't know for how long I've been sitting here. The metal bleacher is cold, and I feel myself shivering. But I can't seem to make myself move. "Daddy... Why did you leave me here??" I put my face on my lap and try to clear my mind. The words of my father kept playing in my head... "find love and share your joy and sorrow" I began sobbing and crying out to him.

"I'm sorry Daddy! I am failing at everything! Noone will ever love me Dad! You were the only one who ever did... Why did you have to gooooo?!?!?"

"That's not true Sophia... What you're saying is wrong..."

I didn't need to see him to know... I didn't need to smell his cologne to know... Just the air change told me when he approached. I felt his hand run through my hair and I shivered involuntarily. "Sophia... It's cold out here... You're freezing... Come on inside... Please." I shook my head and continued to cry. "No. Stop worrying about me Mr. Jeon... I'm not worth it. Go back to your class, and your girlfriend and let me be."

I felt him sit next to me and then his arm around me pulling me closer. I felt his face near my ear and a hand on mine... I heard his soft whisper hit my ear and I trembled. "i can't do that sophia. i don't have a girlfriend... i don't enjoy my class knowing you're not in it... and i am not sure how to let you be... please miss sophia... come inside before you get sick."

I sat up and met his eyes. He reached a hand to cup my face and wipe the tears with his thumb. "Don't play with me Mr. Jeon. I can't handle any more lies." He looked directly into me... I felt his sincerity when he attached our foreheads. "I'm not playing with you. I am not lying to you." He closed his eyes and I could feel his minty breath on my lips... He was breathing heavily and I felt his heart racing like mine. "I'm sorry I missed your class today... I was looking forward to it." He opened his eyes meeting mine and laughed. I smiled at him, and he pulled me into a hug.

"Come on now. Let's get you inside. You're shivering." I nodded and stood up to walk next to him. He walked close, our hands brushing lightly. I felt myself getting red, and the butterflies were loose in my stomach. "Namjoon hyung has been calling about you. I'll have to let him know you're back at school. I probably won't tell him you tried to give yourself hypothermia though..." He nudged my shoulder, and I looked down embarrassed. "Who is Namjoon? Is that Dr. Kim? I wasn't trying to get hypothermia... I wasn't that cold..."

"Liar! You're lips are blue and your teeth are chattering..."

We continued to walk to the school and entered through the gym. He pulled me towards the locker room, and told me to wait outside for him. I stood on my spot like he asked, shivering despite my denials of being cold. I feel a warm fabric go over my head and his cologne invades my nose. My head emerges through the collar of the hoodie, and he helps me put my arms through. "There you go. That should keep you warm." He's grinning at me and I make sweater paws and blow into them. "And... A bonus for me is how adorable you look in my clothes." I froze and felt my cheeks heat up. He continued walking but laughed heartily.

I followed behind him and kept my face towards the floor. What did he just do? I'm a burning mess right now... "Hello... Which class do you have now Miss?" He's waving cutely in front of my face... I look to the side and answer him with a shrug. "What time is it? If it's after lunch, then I have study hall. If it's before, then history." He tugs on my sleeve and he leads me to his classroom. "Since it's your study hall, you can sit in here and catch up on your maths."