i've got you

maybe it's a good thing you won't see my anymore😫🖤 requested>>>

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

[🖤☁️💛]

CORBYN'S POV

i sigh as i softly guide the razor blade across my wrist, repeating the same action over and over again until i'm satisfied. i look up into the mirror, soft tears running down my face as i wipe them away, as the immediately get replaced with a new ones. my heart failing.

i look down the picture frame on my desk, as i place the multiple razor blades in my desk draw, under some candles daniel had bought me, weeks before.

hot tears run down my cheeks, as i remember the mom i once had.

i put the picture away, cracking it in the process.such a failure. i whisper to myself, making my way downstairs, wiping the noticeable tears away, pulling down my sleeves.

"hey corbyn. you hungry?" jonah asks, as i shake my head. daniel won't like you fat.

"you sure? i haven't seen you eat in days my sweetheart" daniel speaks, wrapping his arms around my torso, pulling me ever so close. "m-not hungry" i mumble, wrapping myself up in daniel's arms, wincing once the cuts drag across his shoulder, he immediately pulls away.

"you okay? what happened?" he asks, face flushed with nothing but concern. "nothing. i-i-i just got a leg cramp" i say, smiling once daniel picks me up, placing me on the couch. "okay you stay here, i'm gonna go do laundry" he tells me, leaning down and placing a soft kiss to my forehead before making his way upstairs, as i fall asleep on the couch.

DANIEL'S POV

"why you always in a mood, fucking round' actin' brand new" i sing as i clean up corbyn and i's shared room, while he fell asleep on the couch downstairs.

i then proceed to walk to his side of the bed, opening up the draw connected to his nightstand, to put his phone charger in there when i see the candles i bought him a couple months ago.

i tilt my head in confusion, wondering why their stashed away in a draw.

as i pick them up i head multiple things fall, hitting the floor below.

i look down, seeing multiple razor blades. i kneel down to pick them up, thinking nothing about it, till i see blood on the metal. the worst possible thoughts coming to mind.

my eyes fill with tears, as i also see the cracked pic of him and his in his draw, blood scattered on the edges.

i place the objects back in the draw, as i hear corbyn coming up the stairs.

"hey bubba" he says, walking in, throwing himself onto our bed.

i stay quiet, not words willing to escape.

"bubba?" he asks. then looking at the open draw, immediately standing up, hands over his head as his face flushes red. "you were hurting and didn't tell me" i mumbles, as he takes a few steps back, his back hitting the wall. "i wanna see your wrists" i tell him, more like demanding at this point. he shakes his head, grabbing his wrists.

i pull the razors out of his drawers, walking towards him. "there's blood on the ends corbs, you can't hide it anymore" i sigh out, as tears build in the younger eyes.

"why didn't you talk to me love" i say, pulling him into a hug, him immediately holding on tight as sobs rack his body. "i-i-i was scared" he stutter. i pull away, rubbing his hip. "you never have to be scared around me my angel. i wanna help you" i say, eyes staring at his beautiful ones.

"how are you gonna do that?" he asks, eyes looking towards the floor. i lift his chin up.

"will figure it out, but this isn't the way. this is getting you no where angel, expect just more pain." i speak, as tears fall from his eyes. i cup his cheeks, wiping his tears away with the pad of my thumb.

"i've got you and i'll never let go"

💔💋
a/n i just got out of a toxic ass relationship, my heart hurts, cause i 'loved' him, but ya know.