hickey prank

want my heart to be broken💔

[🖤☁️💛]

DANIEL'S POV

i look at the camera with a low smirk as i finished my 'hickey', using a vacuum cleaner on my neck, rather than make-up; knowing he'd try to take it off with his clingy hands.

"i don't wanna do this, but i'm already too far in" i giggle as i place the make up in the cabinet, shoving it away from the front. "he deserves it, he made me think he was dead" i lowly snicker as i scan the hickey through the mirror, picking up the camera and show the people a closer look.

"i don't wanna see him cry" i frown into the lens, that being the only thing i'm worried about. "or maybe he won't care" i shrug, eyes widening as i hear the front door opening and my name being yelled, as i dash into the bedroom; placing the camera under a piece of cloth in the bedroom, as i casually sit on the bed, legs crossed as i scroll though twitter.

"hey" a happy looking corbyn says as i wave, looking back down on my phone as i let out a groan, feeling a lightweight corbyn against my body as he cups my cheek. "how was your day?" he asks, as he crosses his legs over my thighs; straddling them, frowning once his eyes steady over my neck.

"it was good, i had lots of fun" i smile trying not to laugh as corbyn's eyes stay trained on my neck, me pretending i didn't notice.

"what's that?" he asks pointing to my neck as i shrug my shoulders. "come on dani, please you're hurting me enough, just be honest" he whispers as he gets off my thighs, slumping down onto the bed as he hugs his knees.

i sit up looking at him, trying not to cave as i looked into his innocent dog-like eyes, that where tearing up, just the slightest. "i- didn't give you that, mine would be bigger and darker." he mumbles, picking at his fingers as i smile, knowing he hated confrontation.

"it's just a bruise babes. a car hit me" i mentally slap myself at the lie, as he rolls his eyes looking up at me. "you were hit by...a car?" he re-asks as i nod, telling the truth.

"in the grocery store parking lot" i slightly yell, wanting to get a reaction out of him. "yeah okay" he sasses back as he sits by me on the bed.

"if you cheated on me, tell me" he sadly mumbles as my heart breaks. "babe i-" i start to say as he looks up at me, tears freely falling down his fragile cheeks. "you don't want me no more do you?" he asks as my eyes widen, looking at the camera, as i became speechless.

"it's okay. if you're happy with someone else, i'll leave. no matter what i still what you happy" he sighs out, as i just look up at him, my eyes filling with regret as his was filled with pain.

"you're not mad?" i question, wanting the prank to continue for a little longer. "no. i love you, yes. but i don't even love myself, so i understand why you don't love me.." he cries out as i stand up, forgetting about the prank and even the camera's as i bent down in front of his knees, placing my hand on his knee as he flinches, rolling his eyes.

"buttercup, i love you so much" i tell him, as he snickers. "clearly not. you don't hurt the people you love" he mumbles as he stands up. "be happy with who ever, i don't care" he says before walking out the door.

i immediately pick up the camera as i run downstairs, hearing a car door shut, as i run outside, standing in front of his car with the camera; as he rolls down the window.

"i was gonna tell you to move, but now i kinda wanna hit you with my car" he groans as he throws his head against the drivers seat, as i walk over to the car. "would you of actually hit me?" i giggle as he nods. "i would of been charged with 2 homicides" he tells me, as i look at him.

"two?" i ask.

"yeah. after i hit you i was gonna go drive to franny's house and hit that mother fucker with my car" he giggles as i turn the camera off. "why her?" i shake my head as he pulls me down by my collar, my head close to his.

"she's the first person that came to my mind when i saw the hickey. and if she's dead people can't ship 'franiel' no more" he giggles as i roll my eyes. "i would never cheat on you babe" i say as i grab his hand, pulling him up from the car, as i place my hands on his hips, rocking us both back and forth as he buries his head into my neck.

"and i love you, so much. even if you don't love yourself, you need to know how fucking perfect you are to me. your waist, your lips, your body, your smile, your laugh. god, everything about you is so beautiful" i smile as he hums.

"still hate franny though" he mumbles.

💔💋
a/n y'all asked for it so here✌🏻
also; no hate to franny, love that bitch🥰🤩