long distance

baby, just keep fallin✨🦋 // requested>>>

[🖤☁️💛]

it was around 4am when corbyn suddenly got a call from his boyfriend daniel, who lived 8 hours from him. he quickly put on a smile and answered his call, rubbing the sleep out of his face.

"hey love. someone told me you missed me" daniel says, causing corbyn to blush and cover up his face. "well i do" he pouts. "i haven't seen you in 2 years daniel, i've missed you since the day you left" he whimpers, memories flooding through his mind, of the day he meant the blonde.

"well don't worry babe, you'll see me soon. but for now i have to go, i'm tried and you need rest." he smiles at me through the screen.

i look down as tears build up in my eyes. "b-b-bye" i stutter, tears falling. "baby don't cry. you're gonna make me cry." he chuckles, as tears build up in his eyes. "i just miss you so much it hurts." daniel frowns. "i love you baby"

corbyn smiles and says it back, as he hangs up the phone, falling back onto his pillow, as sleep over takes the vulnerable boy.

[🖤☁️💛]

it's been about two days, since the last time corbyn and daniel had last spoken, which left corbyn to pick up the pieces. everynight and everyday corbyn would text him, daniel would never answer, which broke his heart to millions. 

corbyn🥺🦋
hey daniel, i know we haven't talked much, but i miss you. i really hope your okay though. can you please just text me back? and let me know? i love you so much.
read 1:49am

corbyn sighed and threw his phone across the room, as soft warm tears fell down his face.

he found someone better. he mumbles to himself, thinking daniel had fallen in love with someone else, someone who he could actually be with, and someone he could actually love without the distance.

"corbyn." jonah says, rubbing his back up and down. "i promise you, he's not cheating on you"  jonah giggles, knowing the truth. "he has to be" corbyn yells, standing up. as he did, there came daniel out of his closet from behind him.

"he hasn't texted me in days. he won't pick up my calls. and it hurts. i just wanna know if he's okay. and if he found someone else, i'll understand" he yells picking at his fingers.

"i'm highly offended you'd ever think i'd cheat on you" daniel fake gasps from behind. corbyn turned around, looking daniel in the eyes.

"you'd be surprised" he says, unaware of the person in front of him as he turned back around again. his eyes then go wide.

"daniel" he tells, turning around and jumping into his arms, legs wrapped around his waist, as he buries his head in his neck.

"i fucking hate you" he mumbles. daniel giggles.

"i did not fly all the way out here, just to hear you say that, now kiss me you goof" daniel smiles, as corbyn leans up and pecks daniel on the lips. "you only get one, for ignoring me"

daniel smiles. "it was worth it though."