zoom hate

baby, just keep fallin✨🦋 // requested>>>

[🖤☁️💛]

"corbyn love. you have to sit up. were about to go live and where not out yet" daniel groaned throwing his head back, quit annoyed. corbyn lifted his head off daniel's shoulder. "wonder who's fault that is" corbyn sighed out and looked away from daniel. "boys were on" their manager yelled and all their attention was put onto the computer screen.

about halfway through the interview the corbyn's eyes darted to the comments. and he regretted it almost immediately.

averybesson: corbyn is so dumb, didn't he like leak daniel's address😭😭

maraisherron: looks like corbyn has gained a lot of weight. let's call him fat now.

corbyn sighed, heart breaking just a little. his eyes glanced down to his stomach, wrapping his arms around it, as tears threatened to fall.

beside him, daniel noticed. he noticed how corbyn covered his stomach up, and the tears that threatened to fall. he gave corbyn a confused look before he saw the comments himself, regret filling with anger and wonder.

whyshouldntwe: damn, someone tell this corbyn boy to loose some weight. so gross-

daniels thoughts swarmed, afraid of how corbyn felt. at this point he didn't care, he pulled corbyn into his arms, and kissed his forehead, as the comments got more aggressive, daniel knowing exactly what to do.

he threw corbyn onto the couch so he was laying on his back. daniel spread his legs and got in between them, hovering over top of him.

corbyn looked away, making sure not to make eye contact with his boyfriend.

daniel leaned down and kissed his nose.

"beautiful" he says, then he moves to his cheek and kissed it. "perfect" he then kissed his forehead. "perfect body" he then reaches down and connects their lips. he pulls away, as corbyn smiles, then frowns looking towards the live.

daniel grabs his chin and forces them to look at each other. "i love you so much besson. fuck what everyone thinks about us, i only want us. and i want you to know, i love you so so so much my beautiful princess." corbyn smiles and wraps his arms around daniel's neck, smiling big and wide.

"you make me feel special." corbyn smiles.

"that's because you are love. and i'm sorry i didn't wanna tell anyone. i was just worried about what people would think. but fuck their opinions. you're too precious for me" daniel smiles, connecting their lips once more.

daniel then looks up at the other boys, jaws dropped.

"so when where you gonna tell us" zach frowns.

daniel and corbyn laughed.

"surprised you didn't hear us last night" daniel smirks, as corbyn slaps him. "where still live you fucking idiot" he says pushing daniel off, and saying goodbye to the interviewer, before ending it.

"the only thing i heard last night was the bed squeaking. what the hell you mean?" zach asks, his stupidity taking over.

"they where fighting" jonah smirks.

"with their dicks"