Chapter 13: Dragon scale pt.2

Comincia dall'inizio

Zera replies in confidence "Yea, sure."

Both summon two swords.

The dragon then says " Do you think these weak swords can pierce through my dragon scales! How foolish can you both be!!"

Both Zera and Mavis rush forward and cut the dragons into pieces with just one attack.

When they cut through the dragon, The pieces fallen on the ground became a small kid.

And the kid said in shock "How!! How could you cut through my scales!!"

Mavis then replies proudly "These aren't ordinary swords silly. They are dragon-slaying swords we made using our powers. Awesome aren't they."

The kid replies "But even if they are dragon-slaying swords, they cannot cut through my skin until and unless you both are.... The reincarnations of my masters!!!."

"Don't think too much. We are just here to finish our mission. Since we beat you, how about you take us to the dragon scale?" says Zera.

Mirajane's mother is shocked witnessing the power of those two girls.

Looking at how easily they beat the undefeatable guardian beast of this temple, she knew they weren't some ordinary wizards and that there is still hope for the village to be saved.

All three of them follow the dragon into the actual place where the dragon scale is placed.

When they entered they felt magic power was going haywire inside because the seal was damaged.

Then suddenly an explosion occurred when they opened the door of the inner chamber.

Mavis and Zera immediately covered both the kid and Mirajane's mother.

But suddenly a ray of the explosion had escaped and when they looked at where it was heading. It was heading towards Elfman and Lisanna, who had followed them into the temple secretly.

Their mother was shocked and immediately began to run towards them to save them.

Both Elfman and Lisanna immediately froze in fear.

But their mother was too far to save them.

Even at the fastest speed, she can't save them.

Zera and Mavis are blocking the rest of the explosion and couldn't save them.

Suddenly someone else comes and blocks the ray from hitting both of them.

When it struck the person a huge light appeared.

When the light cleared.

They saw the person hit was Mirajane.

As it hit her suddenly the explosion disappeared and the scale was visible to all of them.

All of them ran towards Mirajane.

Her mother began to cry in agony.

She begged Zera and Mavis to save her.

She screamed "Pls save her!!! MIRA!!!! WHY"

But Both of them looked don't in disappointment.

Then the kid said 

"There is a way to save her. And only you both can do it. Once you absorb the power of the dragon scale, you can suppress the effect of the demon soul in her body. The current explosion was caused due to the demon soul present in the temple. It immediately took over her body when the impact happened. If you both absorb the power and use it on her, You can make the demon soul in her into her weapon instead and save her from becoming a tool to it."

Both Zera and Mavis agree with the kid as that was the only way to save Mirajane.

When they both touch the scale, suddenly it turns into two orbs.

"Use your spiritual energy to absorb it." said the kid.

Both then listen to the instruction of the dragon and as soon as they finish absorbing.

They feel a huge increase in their power.

Then the dragon says " As I expected. You both really are the twin imperial dragons. Once you absorb this you will be able to recover your true abilities slowly. Now to save the girl you have to enter the spiritual world in her mind and command the demon to make her its master."

The girls then agree to the dragon and follow his instructions.

Soon after the complete procedure was over.

Mirajane began to open her eyes.

All of them were glad she was safe and hugged her tightly.

The mother and children immediately thanked them for their help.

Now the only thing left was saving the rest of the village.

The girls immediately absorbed the power from the surroundings and all the disastrous effects vanished.

It looked as if the village came back to its primes.

All its fertile lands, all came back to its original state like when it was 5 years ago.

The river began to flow as they did before.

The fishes and animals all became healthy and calm.

Happiness enters the heart of the villagers once again.

After spending some more time with them, Both mavis and Zera bid farewell and set off to the capital after collecting their reward.

On their way, they realized someone was following them.

Zera then immediately said "Who are you? Why are you following us?"

Then that person came in front and that person turned out to be the kid.

The kid then said "Didn't I tell you before you are my master. And also I don't have much power left now, so I need your protection."

Mavis then says " We don't even know your name. And even if we were your masters now you are free to go do what you want. Don't follow us."

Then the dragon replies " My name is Zero. And I was born from the dragon scale's flames. Even before, you wouldn't know my existence but this time since you already absorbed the power of it you have to take care of me as well."

Zera and Mavis Sigh and say " Fine. But remember from now on don't call us master but call us by our names Mavis and Zera, Understand?."

Zero replies in joy " Yay!!"

Then all of them set off to the capital together.

To be continued...