Chapter 1: The beginning of our journey

(note: pls play the video while reading to add soundtrack affects)
After both the sisters leave on the quest to find the truth, they first decide to meet an old friend of their parents who lives in the capital. All they knew about him was his name "Caelus".

The girls reached the beautiful capital of Fiore, Ethiopia. A place is known for its historical monuments and most importantly the country's strongest and most mysterious magical guild Fairy tail.

The girls enter the city gates and were amazed as it was their first time to visit the capital.

As soon as the girls moved forward from the huge gates of the city they entered the marketplace, which was full of shops and people.

Zera then said "Mavis since we are already in the market how about we do some shopping. But remember to be careful. They say that there are many thieves in the capital, if we lose the money we have now, we will have to sleep on the road instead of a bed. And once you are done let's meet each other at the same place again", Mavis then replied " yea, yea I will be careful".

Mavis then begins to jump from one shop to another staring at what each shop was selling, while running around she suddenly bumps into a girl her age.

Mavis then says " Sorry, I didn't notice you."

Then the other girl replies" It's fine, bumping into people is quite common in the market anyways". Then in a soft voice, she says " Mavis you have finally come."

Mavis then leaves and then goes back to the place where Zera told her to be once she is done shopping.

Once she reaches the place she doesn't find Zera, so she sits down on the bench near her and waits for her.

After some time Zera comes back and Mavis shouts "HEY ZERA, I am here " then Zera notices her waves.

Zera then says " Mavis I asked around for the man named Caelus, but nobody actually knew who he was. Well, the city is so big, I think it might take days to find him" Mavis then replies " We have a lot of time, let's just search until we find anything.".

They walk to the streets asking if anyone knew the person called Caelus, but nobody knew who he was.

The girls were disappointed and tired.

So they decided to stay in the inn near them.

The girls rested in the inn for a day and while checking out.

An old woman suddenly came to them and asked "Are you girls searching for the man named Caelus?"

Who was that old woman? How did she know them? And how did that girl know Mavis? and why was she waiting for Mavis to visit the capital?

To be continued......