Chapter 19: Day 1: Let's the contest begin!!

The opening day of the Grand magic games just passed in a jiffy, but it's glory formed from the enthusiasm of its audience and participants still was fresh in the minds of the citizens.

The First Day of the tournament began the first match of the day was between Fairy tail team B's Makarov Dreyar and Lamia scale's strongest member Ooba Babasaama.

"Who is Makarov?" asks Mavis.

"He is the second strongest member of our guild and the son of master Yuri." Replies Wendy.
"Wait, really!! Then Zera isn't he, our c.." says Mavis in shock.
Zera nods her head in agreement. 

"Makarov has surely improved from the last time we both fought," says Warrod while deeply concentrating on the match.
"Yeah, I think he is really serious this time. Some guys must have pissed him off as well," replies Wendy.

A fierce match goes on between Makarov and Ooba.
But surprisingly despite the strong attacks of Makarov, Ooba still was able to stand and fight on the battlefield.
At last, Makarov decided to end the match for once and for all.
He took a stance of his strongest attack and began to gather ether nano from the surrounding.
While Makarov was preparing to attack, Ooba took the chance to form a strong defensive maneuver.
Makarov rushes forward in speed and Attacks Ooba.
His attack had an impact with her and caused dust had covered the scene.
This made the audience curious.
Suddenly the dust had cleared.
And the crowd had witnessed Ooba on the ground lying, while Makarov stood still panting heavily.
The host then declared "Fairy tail Team B has won this match!!! It was an amazing match today. Will this performance make Fairy tail regain its title as Fiore's Strongest guild?"

The crowd cheered for Fairy tail.

Then the next match was between Fairy tail team A's Warrod Sequen and Mermaid Heel.
And Warrod won without any effort.

And then,
The other matches continued till dawn.
And then the leader board was posted.
The host announced
"The winners of today's match are Fairy tail team B, White tiger, Fairy tail team A!!!!"

The crowd cheers enthusiastically to congratulate the winners.

To be continued...