ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ

𝗖𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗥𝘆𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻-
𝗘𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀

𝗖𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗥𝘆𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻-𝗘𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀

"Girl if thats Carter's baby just say that..." Napps baby mother spoke. I turned my head once I heard that shit.

"Bitch go die" Kay looked at her like she was crazy.

"Watch your mouth" Napps warned Kaylani.

See in my opinion this shit don't got nothing to do with me. The baby don't look shit like Napps but i'm pretty sure he's not mine.

"Fuck you Nathan" Kaylani rolled her eyes

"Never is his name really Nathan..." I whispered lowly.

Dread nudged me and shook his head. Everybody just watched them go back and forth without putting their input into it.

"How about y'all just get a DNA test to figure this all out" Trey suggested.

"There's no need for a fucking DNA test, this is Napps baby simple as that"

"That little nigga looks nothing like me or my father though-" Napps jr. added before looking back down at his ipad.

"ANYWAYS- anybody wanna go for a walk?" Dafi cut them off.

I nodded standing up, Trey, Pop, Mike and Dread followed along leaving Napps in there to argue with Kaylani. This shit was beyond ghetto, but I hope she find who her real baby daddy is...

——

"Nigga you really a whole father out here" Pop laughed as we walked into the store.

"Nigga no the fuck i'm not. Kaylani shouldn't have been fucking around with multiple niggas and we wouldn't have this problem."

"I'm happy I dodged that bullet" Mike shook his head.

"You probably the daddy,don't speak so soon" Trey looked over at him. I agreed with Trey and laughed.

I walked out the store and saw a crackhead outside sitting on the side begging for money.

"Young man, you got a dollar on you?" He asked me.

I nodded handing him 5 dollars.

"5?? If you broke just say that"

He had me fucked up. Begging for shit but had the nerve to get mad when I gave him pocket change.

"Nigga if you homeless just say that, nah fuck that give me my shit back" I snatched my back money from him, I caught myself bouta argue with his dirty ass so I walked over to another crack head who was laying down on the conner.