𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝗕𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿 𝗕𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗵 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗖𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗲, 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴

𝗖𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗲, 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻
𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴

"I need that money, that pow'r, respect
I need that money, that pow'r, respect
I need that money
I need that money, that pow'r, respect
Wait, It's big 092MLBOA
Teach you
You gotta gun, nigga
Me too, me too
Fly down your block like an eagle (eagle)
We makin' movies like regal (boom, boom, boom, boom)
Teach you
No, you can't hide, boy, I see you
See you, you ain't getting bread nigga, g'd you
Fuck is you talking bout? Back out, brush em
Know some niggas that shoot you for nothin'
Gang get to spin only morning, no politics ain't no discussions"

Mpr played through the speakers in the studio. It was a chill day so far, I mean it was December and it was brick as fuck outside. Niggas sat on the couch with their bubble jackets on bopping their heads to the beat.

"When we suppose to be shooting the video for Mpr?" Dread asked rolling up his blunt. He was at every studio session, Dread supported me since day one.

"I wanted to shoot that shit on the 19th, I got all this unreleased music but no videos to it" I bit the side of my bottom lip thinking about what to release next.

"Bro just let us know when, you know we stay outside" Seany spoke.

"No nigga you stay outside, fuck is you talking bout, it's mad fucking brick." Dafi mumbled.

Dafi's yellow ass hated the cold, his ass be shivering in 60° weather.

"Yo did anybody hear from Nappy?" Rah questioned.

"After I told that big nigga to race me I never heard from him again.." Carter smirked.

"Carter your ass acting like you be shivering niggas timbers out hea'" Dafi laughed.

"That nigga better be at Kay's place and not no fucking treesha, thats gon make me really pop him" Carter shrugged

"Ain't you the nigga that broke ol' girl heart though" Seany butted in.

"Nah that was all Mike dee fault" Carter half lied.

"Bro stop capping on my name before I tell Nappy to sit on you" Mike looked up from his phone.