sɪx

Dɪᴏʀ Rʏᴀɴsᴏɴ
Cᴀʀɴᴀʀsɪᴇ, ʙʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ
Jᴜʟʏ 18 2018

"Pop stay up" Mike spoke speeding to the hospital

I sat in the back seat in shock, blood covered my whole outfit. I wiped away all the tears that was starting to form.

"Pop if you close your eyes one more time i'm smacking the shit out of you" Dafi spoke with his leg shaking uncontrollably.

"Nigga shut your ass up" Bashar said lowly, he tried laughing but that caused him to be in more pain.

"Can you hurry the fuck up?!" I asked as I saw Bashar go in and out of consciousness.

"Fuck you want me to do? Run over niggas?" Mike rolled his eyes

"Just shut your ass up and drive" Dafi shook his head

After a couple of minutes we finally pulled up in front of the hospital.

"Grab his legs" Mike told dafi he lifted Bashar out of the car. "What happened?!" Nurses rushed out of doors with a gurney.

"Bitch he got shot, ain't no time for questions" Dafi answered her.

I followed the gurney while holding Bashar's hand never wanting to let go.

"Ma'am you can't come this far" A nurse told me as they took him the surgery area.

My heart dropped to the floor when I let his hand go. Me and Bashar just started talking but at the same time he made me feel away nobody ever made me feel. If I lost him I would be losing that feeling nobody could replace.

"Dior" Trey tapped me breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Carter's here to take your little ass home" He nodded towards my brother.

"I'm not leaving until I know Bashar's okay" I walked up to Carter. Before even saying anything back to me pulled me into the tightest hug he ever gave me.

"I thought somebody hurt your ugly ass"

"Damn can you let a bitch breathe" I spoke trying to get out of the hug

He shook his head laughing finally letting go.. Carter handed me a bag with a outfit in it.

"Go get changed, i'll be out here waiting"

I walked into the bathroom and changed my clothes. I looked at my self in the mirror seeing dried up blood on my face, I quickly took a paper towel and cleaned my hands and face.