ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

excuse all mistakes

𝘿𝙞𝙤𝙧 𝙍𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣

𝘿𝙞𝙤𝙧 𝙍𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣

"Listen all I say is we go in the place shoot the fuck outta her then dip, I mean what more can we do?!" Bashar shrugged.

"Nigga we can't just go up in there and start shooting..." Carter rolled his eyes.

"I want her to suffer" I spoke quietly

"Huh?"

"I want that bitch to suffer, just like she did me, I want her to die slowly" I spoke with no expression on my face, just my leg shaking repeatedly.

"I mean thats understandable... But like how?"

"True, be realistic its only like 3 of us, Trey and them on the run, Dafi locked up, Kay and Napps got a baby due in like a week and the rest of those niggas can't really be trusted like that." Carter spoke rubbing his waves.

"Nah I got some people I could bring"

"I really don't give a fuck who you bring, I just wanna kill her and get it over with"

"So you just willing to catch a murder case?"

"Duh, bout my child I most definitely will, killing her will probably finally let me find peace" I shrugged.

Before we could finish our conversation Mike knocked on the door.

"Yall ready for Dafi's court hearing?"

——————————————————————
𝘼𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
-

"All rise" The judge ordered. Everybody stood up until being told to sit down.

"Today were here for Daniel More vs the state of NY"

(idk what dafi real name is LMAOOO)

"Would the prosecution like to say anything?"

Catherina Rice the district attorney stood up looking proud, she was probably one of the most hated prosecutors in NY.

"Good evening your honor, today we would like to prosecute the visous defendant known as 'Dafi Woo' in the streets, Mr. More took the police on a high speed chase and injured 3 innocent bystanders, your honor please do the right thing hear and give this man jail time"

The judge nodded dismissing her back to her seat. I shook my head knowing that she would probably win, her ass was so corrupt she always found a way to win.