ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ

EXCUSE ALL MISTAKES

𝘿𝙞𝙤𝙧 𝙍𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝘿𝙞𝙤𝙧 𝙍𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣
𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

I was getting ready for our little friends giving event thats Kaylani and Nappz was hosting.

Bashar was in the room getting Rome ready while I did my makeup. 'Ascension' by Jhene Aiko played as I tried to apply my lashes. Her music was so calming, my anxiety instantly calmed every time I listened to her.

"You ready?" Pop walked into the bathroom and stared at me.

"Yes and stop looking at me like that" I smirked rolling my eyes.

"I can't look at you now?" He laughed walking up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Bashar we can't" I tried hiding my moans as he kissed my neck.

"Whyyy?" He whined like a child.

"We gotta go before we're latee, and you're gonna fuck up my hair" I shook my head.

He smacked his lips and looked down at me.

"Whatever, just know what type of timing i'm on when we get home" He laughed and smacked my ass on his way out.

"Ow!" His heavy handed ass stayed doing that shit knowing my ass was not that fat, that shit be hurting.

I walked out the bathroom and put my heals on. Rome sat in his carseat on the couch watching Peppa Pig. Bashar sat next to him on his phone.

"Finally"

"Shut up, I didn't even take that long" I rolled my eyes

"Keep rolling them shits and watch they get stuck" He spoke closing his phone. I stuck my middle finger up at him and grabbed my purse.

Pop stood up and grabbed Rome's Carseat. I grabbed my phone off the charger and we made our way outside to the car.

————————————————
30 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧.
𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻 𝗡𝗬

"What you looking at like that?" I asked Pop as he stared at me getting the baby bag out the backseat.

"Like what?" He held his phone up recording us.

"What happened, you looking like, real aggressive and I don't understand why"

"What baby?"