He jerk my hand and I fell on his lap  I pushed him away and was about to stand up when he wrapped his legs and hands around me. I'm trapped.  I took a deep breath in fright. 

I was scared but what us making the scene worst is that he smells of sweat. Ewww. It looks like he just took a bath in sweat. His face came closer to my neck he sniffed my neck. Then went up to my ear. He kissed my earlobe, and I jumped in my place. I humorous chuckle was heard from him

"You can run, but you can't hide from me my Deseo," he said and let me go. I immediately run from there and let out a breath I don't know I was holding in.

I made fast for him and went into my room as I'm going to have my breakfast in peace when he was not around, which means I have to wait until my dear husband is gone.

____________________________________________________________________

I did my breakfast and then Hayat told me that he will be back in the lunch and told her to tell me that he wants me to press suite. I start to prepare the lunch as he will be back and will almost kill me if his lunch was not ready, he did it once then he can do it again. He usually doesn't come back at 9 o clock but today he is coming early.

I took out his suit and starts to press the shirt when I suddenly remember that I put the stove in the kitchen on high and it can burn the food. Once he don't like what I cook and he beats me and then made me starve all day. I don't want that to repeat.

I put the iron on the shirt and ran towards the kitchen is check the food and thank God it was not burned. I was about to go back when I see the thing in most scared of, just by looking at it my heartbeats stop.

I started to shout aragainonto ththeouse like a mad woman
"It's after me, it's after m, it's after me " I shouted. Aysha aunty and Hayat ran towards me to look at what was wrong as soon as Hayat saw it she jumped on the dining table and I did the smell too.

"Hear you go," Aysha aunty said and throws her shoe at the spider to kill him but she missed it, and the spider run away. "Now can you girls come down," she said. We both get off the table and starts to laugh in this one week we have become good friends. I have learned that she is 19 same as me she workwear since she was 16.

"Ohh shit I forgot to s which off the iron," I said in panick and made my way towards the iron when I saw him standing near the iron stand his eyes are closed and his back rested on the wall like he was waiting for someone, he open his eyes and saw me.

"Look who is hear," he said in fake amusement.
"U,m m i-i I w..as co..o..o.k" I tried to say something but couldn't come up with something.
"Look what have you done," he said while showing me the burned shirt I was horrified. My soul once again left my body just by looking at his calm face, his calmness is more aghasthanen his anger.

"I-i I I'm so..or.y" I utter.
"Sorry well it's not a way to end it you'll be punished Deseo," he said and I want the earth to swallow me right now.
He looks at the hot iron and then at me. And smirk form on his lips.

I run from there but he caught me and dragged me back anthenhe he hold my hand on the iron stand, and with his other hand, he pick the iron "i-i i..i.ii.ii I'm sss..so.ry" I shutter in fear. "Apologies not accepted  Deseo" he stated mercilessly I started to cry, I think I'm gonna pass out any time. And then he presses the iron on my hand.

"Ahhhhhhhhh" I cried in pain and then all the things went black

Hi guys

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Hi guys. ..
So who else liked the chapter?
Any comments for Zaviyar or Aykiz?

Guys, I know this is short and so so sorry for that but, this is mfirst-timeme wwinginga a book and it's hard to write my imagination in words.

Huge shoutout to @_Inaayat_  do read her book guys.

I got more than 200 seen on each chapter which I'm grateful for but only 50 votes, if you're enjoying the book then please vote.

On the next update on 54 votes.