What is wrong with this girl?

Tom stood up and pointed his wand at Lestrange. Lestrange gaped. "Cruc-"

"The locket belonged to your mother, Tom."

Tom immediately lowered his wand and turned to Silver. He looked at her in disbelief. All the knights stared at her. "Liar." He pointed his wand to her. Silver sneered. "Why would I lie? To stop Lestrange from being beaten up?" Tom lowered his wand once again. "How did you know this?!" Silver bit her cheek, she's not so useless now, is she? "I saw it in my head about last week."

"Where is it now?" Silver leaned back and gave him a glare. "Your mom sold it when she was about to give birth to you, but I don't know who she sold it to. Don't know where it is now." Tom clenched his fists. He exhaled and closed his eyes. "What else do you know?" She stared at the ground. "I only saw that." Tom stood up and walked out the door. 

"Meeting's over."

Everyone slowly stood up and walked out of the room. The boys looked scared and pale, Black smiled. "Even though I'm new, I won't disappoint him like all of you." Silver and the knights looked at her. "What can you possibly offer him besides your money and family secrets, Black?" Asked Lestrange angrily. Everyone glared at her. Druella rolled her eyes. "Oh, Lestrange, Tom picked me, because he's clearly tired of all of you already." Druella walked away.

Silver groan and looked back at the boys, she laughed. 

"You all like me better now, don't you?"

Silver didn't get much sleep last night, it was hard adjusting back to her Hogwarts bed. Her bed in the Barrier was so much better, this was the 1940s after all. She was so sleepy she could barely get up the next morning. She arrived to Defense Against the Dark Arts still sleepy. Druella walked past her and giggled with her friends. "The beast is a sleepy one isn't she?" Silver could be angry at her, but she was too tired to even look at Black.

Professor Merrythought walked in merrily. Heh. "Today will be quite fun, you will be dueling with each other!" Students were excited. "I will be picking the partners though." Everyone looked slightly disappointed. Leona groaned. "I'm terrible at dueling!" Alfred pat her back.

They all were separated into pairs. Silver rubbed her eyes and saw a smirking Druella in front of her. Silver raised an eyebrow. "We're dueling partners, Prennington." Silver rolled her eyes and yawned. Merrythought made them face each other. Silver looked around, Sophie was paired with a Ravenclaw, she looked nervous. Leona was paired with a girl from Black's gang and Alfred was paired with his biggest enemy, Malfoy. Silver faced the girl in front of her. Before Merrythought said start, Druella fired a spell at Silver. She deflected it last minute. Silver hasn't gotten the chance to fire a spell back because Black kept attacking her relentlessly. She groaned. Druella let out a smug laugh.

Silver finally got to attack Druella with some spells that she thought of, but the girl deflected it very easily. Silver hadn't learned as much spells as the others did, so it wasn't fair. But Black kept attacking Silver, using spells that sounded foreign. All Silver could do was make sure none get to her, Druella stopped for a bit, and she quickly fired a spell that sounded dangerous. Suddenly, 3 snakes appeared and were slithering towards Silver. Nobody noticed because they were too busy in their own duels, and Merrythought was watching from the front, so she didn't get to see what was on the ground in the back. Silver moved backwards, she can't think of a spell. A snake lunged at her and she grabbed it with her arms, woah. Silver yelped, she grabbed the snake's mouth to keep it from biting her. Everybody heard her yelp and turned to her. Some screamed. The other 2 snakes slithered to her, she kicked it to the front, towards Druella, and the girl screamed and ran. Silver still held the snake, not knowing what to do. Tom walked over to her and she raised the snake at Tom, knowing that it will behave with its snake master or whatever. Tom calmly took the snake from her hands and gave Silver a slight glare. Professor Merrythought ran to them, shrieking. She was about to cast a spell at the snake when Tom spoke up.

"Professor, don't worry, this snake likes me, I think, I'll take it out." Tom spoke calmly to the scared and shocked professor. Merrythought tried reasoning with Tom, but he already went out with the snake in his hands. Merrythought gaped and snapped her head to Silver. "Ms.Prennington! Why would you throw the snake at Tom!?" Silver rolled her eyes. "I didn't THROW it, I just offered it to him." Merrythought put her hands on her hip. "Why!?" Silver opened her mouth and closed it. She shrugged. "Tom can literally handle ANYTHING, even a snake! I think if we all were holding a snake in our hands, we'd think of giving it to Tom, right!?"

Some students nodded in understanding. Silver glanced at the knights who rolled their eyes. She turned to her friends, Sophie looked shaken. Merrythought rubbed her temple. She looked to Druella Black. "Ms.Black, this spell you casted was dangerous! Detention!" Druella stomped on the ground and walked out of the class. Silver sneered and went back to her friends who checked up on her.