✨ 6 ✨

Zack's pov

"Practice is done for today, Zack see me after this. The rest can dismiss."coach stillinski said as he waved them away.

Zack followed the couch to his office sighing.

"Don't step on my carpet with your wet feet!"couch stillinski said angrily while pushing Zack out of the carpet.

"You should have at least let me change then!"

"I don't care Roman. So tomorrow I won't be around as the captain I expect you to lead those mongrels and practice for the swimming tournament. You have to win I don't train loosers."Couch stillinski said while holding his waist.

"Sure."

"Ok you can go. Oh and Zack please tell mark to stop swimming like a drowning dog or he's out of the team."

Zack nodded as he got out of couch's office tired going to the changing rooms. He decided to put on his sweatpants and bathe in his dorm.
He packed his sport bag and went back to his dorm.

Zack sighed as he reached his dorm leaning forward to open the door and shutting it as he got in. He groaned as he threw his bag to the corner laying on his bed.

He turned his head facing Liam as his soft breathing sounds caught his attention.

" Great a new roommate."Zack mumbled as he mentally facepalmed himself. He then stood up to get a better view of his roommate. He slightly turned his head so that he can get a better view of the younger.

"He's actually cute!" He said smiling to himself leaning closer their faces being to dangerously close.

His thoughts were interrupted as the younger stirred a little from his sleep turning to the other side of the bed.

Zack got away from him straightening his bear chest while trying to calm his heartbeat.

"Get yourself together Zack you don't want to end up like last do you?"he sighed as he sat on his bed holding his head as he remembered what happened 3 years ago.

*Flashback*
Zack skipped happily as he went to his boyfriends house. He hopped , skipped , jumped and twirled happily Thinking of all the great things he will do with his "boyfriend"
Zack was a freshman in Wood creek highschool. He immediately fell in love with the school's bad boy the first day he saw him. He got bullied for being gay being called a faggot every day ,being beaten up for being gay. He hated himself for that . No matter how hard he tried to be straight he just couldn't find himself loving girls. Till one day the school's bad boy asked him to be his boyfriend. The young naive boy accepted since it was his dream to be with him. He didn't know the reason why he wanted to be his boyfriend but he thought If he refused he would never get another chance.

Zack finally reached his boyfriend house. He took deep breaths as he fixed himself since he wanted to look pretty for his man.

He finally knocked the door waiting patiently for someone to answer. Fifteen minutes passed as he still waited for his boyfriend to open the door so that he can surprise him.
When he got no answer he decided to go in himself luckily the door wasn't locked the door behind him and decided to see if he was in his room sleeping. He quietly went up the stairs to avoid making noise.
When he reached the top of the stairs he heard noises like moans coming out of his bedroom door.

"What the... wait maybe I'm hearing my things."Zack thought as he went closer to get a better view.

"Ngh....aaah....fuck yes right there..!"

Zack couldn't believe what he was hearing . He slid down the wall sitting on the floor a tears started rolling down his cheeks as he Heart was shattered into pieces. He stayed there hearing their heavy breathings and moans as they finished what they were doing as more tears run down his cheeks staining his shirt .

"Damn daddy that was hot! We should do it again sometime."

"Sure just tell me when now get the fuck out."

"Hmmh that's not a way to treat a lady after making love with her!"

"That wasn't love. It's nothing but a hookup and it means nothing to me!"

"I thought you had a little boyfriend what happened to him?" She scoffed as she put on her lace bra.

"Pffft he's not my boyfriend please why would I waste my love on someone like me. I'm with him because of a bet . I'll just take his virginity win the bet and dump him simple." He said as drank some water.

" Then can we be together since your single and all ."she said seductively as she run her hands all over his bare chest.

"No. Now hurry up and get the fuck out!"

Zack was now a crying mess. He stood up running back to his house since he didn't want to hear more.

"What was I even thinking! That the school bad boy would fall for me. I'm so stupid!" Liam said slapping his face which was now all red from crying.

He run home and and locked himself inside his room crying his heart out.
Zack locked himself in his room crying .

"Zack please open the door ! We need talk please don't do this!" He heard his nanny begging for him to open the door. Her efforts bearing no fruit since Zack never responded.

He started drinking alcohol sulking in his own tears hatred for his ex growing stronger and stronger each day making him develop a dark and cold aura. He quit school as his new hobby became drinking vowing never to fall in love again.

~end of flashback~

Zack stood up and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

Liam's pov

Liam's was woken by the spluttering of water from the shower. He stirred up and opened his eyes lazily as he faced the bathroom . The shower was then turned off . Liam held his breath in its clammy walls as the door swung open .

Zack craned his head twisting his back as he came out of the tiny bathroom. His black locks dipped into his forest eyes as he glanced at Liam before heading to his bed .

Liam looked up risking a glance facing his back . He watched as Zack's back muscles flexed as he reached over and grabbed a portrait placing it on a desk nearby. Liam's eyes galnced to the portrait on the desk trying to get a glance of it but It was too far from sight. His eyes averted back to Zack's back .

Liam quickly looked away as he Saw his roommate fiddling with the towel hanging lazily on his waist indicating that he was going to remove it soon. Liam shut his eyes tight not wanting to get even a glance of the sight before him.

"What's his problem?"

"Why on earth would he change before me!"

"Maybe it's because he thinks am asleep."

"Arrrgh but am not!"

" He's pretty hot tho!" Liam thought blushing madly

"Wait what??? I did not just say that! What's wrong wi..."

Liam's thoughts were interrupted by the shutting of the door . He slowly opened his eyes sitting up.

" Oh he went . He couldn't even say hi." Liam said pointing

I might as well freshen up.....

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Hi y'all 🙃
How's the new chapter.
Please leave a like if you like it . That shit motivates me alot(๑♡⌓♡๑
Feel free to comment on what I should change or adjust on◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗
Please bare with me if you notice any mistake it's my first time writing .
Ok bye(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
I love y'all⊂((・▽・))⊃