✨2✨

LIAMS MOM WITH BABY LIAM

mi

😊😊(UWU😚)
BACK TO THE STORY😅
HYD THO LOVIES😚😚💜

..

"Come sit down dear"
I obeyed and went and sat infront of my mother curiosity getting the best of me.
"So apparently son,I got another transfer to a different city."
"WHAT!WHY...THIS IS LIKE THE SIXTH TIME WE'VE MOVED OUT .I'M LITERALLY TIRED OF IT MUM!!"
I said anger taking the best of me.
Honestly these were the worst days of my life I had to transfer school six times that year which was a big challenge...considering the fact that am antisocial.
"Calm down son...and dont you dare raise your tone at me...I am still your mother for heaven's sake!"
I mumbled I quick sorry to avoid more drama.
"Thank you!So as I was saying I'll be moving to another city."
"I ...what do you mean I....what happens to me...or have you forgotten that I exist??"I asked with a heavy heart feeling a little dissapointed.
"I'll be taking you to a boarding school so that you won't have to move every single time. " she said trying to sound apologetic.
I could feel a hot liquid flowing down my rosy cheeks.
"I don't want to go to a boarding school mum...it's horrible...I'll be bullied(it's not like his current school he wasn't bullied...but still),I heard that they cut off your small toe as an initiation"(I know they don't but it's my story so😂😂)I said as I leant in to give her a tight hug as I shuderd in fear.
"I don't want to go mama."I said sobbing like a infant craving breastmilk.
"Jeez baby..stop crying my Prince charming thats not true." She said while wiping my cheecks with her thumb.
"All that is not true baby okay...they are all lies...big bunch of lies .it's just like a normal school.i promise...please stop crying baby."
"I too dont want this but I have no choice baby...I know you have hard times transferring from different schools thats why i think that it's best for you to go to the boarding school okay?"I nodded faintly
"I promise to come visit you whenever I get a chance but please stop crying."She said bitterly tears threatening to come out.
"I'll think about it."i said as I walked away without even mentioning a single word.
My mom sighed and went to her room too.

LIAMS POV
My eyes were puffy from all the crying.i went straight to bed without even putting on my pyjamas.
I was upset.
Sure I didn't like transferring to other schools but going to a boarding school was intense.
How would I survive??
I was still to young to undergo all that pressure.
I felt awful
I just wanted the ground to open up and swallow me whole
Didn't she love me?
Ugh!!
Maybe am overreacting,I mean she is my mother she won't do anything to hurt me right?
What if they do worse than cutting off my toe?
Okay Liam, calm down maybe it's not true like mum said maybe they are just myths.
Just calm down and get some rest...it's not true....
Aah!why can't I sleep
Maybe I should drink a cup of milk!yeah.
I went downstairs to the kitchen and got some warm milk to help me feel sleepy.
Maybe I should just loosen up and stop stressing myself.
It's not true...
It's not true...
Get that into your thick skull Liam....

Hey lovies....how yalldoing😊😊😊just finished my second chapter.please leave a like if you liked it.Dont forget to leave your reviews .also do you think I should write long or short chapters🤔please comment down bellow🤗🤗I love yall .bye take care💜💜💜💜💜