After the Hostel Prefects confirmed that the hostel was clean, everyone went back to their dormitories after a short assembly. Some of the girls brought out their clothes to wash while some went to take their bath.

At 8:30am; the gates of BIC were opened and visiting day started officially. Bimbo didn't have any clothes to wash as she had washed the previous day.

She mopped the corner and arranged everywhere as a junior girl stepped into the dormitory and walked straight to Bimbo.

"Snr Bimbo; there's something looking for you at the car park" she said as Bimbo nodded and thanked her.

She quickly wore her slippers and headed of the dormitory. With the morning sun high up in the sky; Bimbo shielded her face from the bright and sharp rays that seemed to threaten to burn her raw.

She soon sighted her family driver and walked up to him.

"Good morning sir" she greeted him politely with a smile as the older man also smiled at her. He opened the car door and brought out a huge basket and two boxes and placed them on the ground.

"Would you take some of the hostel and come back to take the rest?" He asked as Bimbo shook her head.

"I'm fine. You can go" Bimbo replied as the old man dug his hand into his pockets and gave Bimbo an envelope.

"Your dad said to refill your meal and shopping card" He said as Bimbo chuckled and collected the envelope.

"When will they be back?" Bimbo asked.

"Next week Wednesday" the old man replied as Bimbo nodded.

"Okay. Bye bye" She said as the man nodded at her and got back into the car. Bimbo watched as he drove off before turning to her things on her floor.

She rubbed her forehead wondering how she was going to carry it. As she looked around someone placed the two boxes on top of each other and turned to her.

Bimbo's eyes widened in shock as she stared at Farouq.

"Don't look at me like that. Don't you need help?" Farouq asked as he started walking away with the boxes as Bimbo quickly grabbed her basket and hurried after him.

Bimbo stole glances at Farouq as they walked towards the hostel. She ignored the surprised looks the other students sent her way. She was as surprised at them.

"You want to ask something? Ask if you want to, stop staring at me like that" Farouq said as Bimbo coughed awkwardly.

"Why are you helping me?" Bimbo asked as Farouq raised an eyebrow at her.

"I'm helping someone in need of help and you are asking me why I am helping someone. That doesn't make sense does it?" Farouq replied as Bimbo chuckled at Farouq's logic.

"You know that's not what I mean. We are not friends. I've never even spoken to you before. So I really can't find a reason to why you are helping me" Bimbo replied and Farouq shrugged.

"You haven't spoken to me before because our paths have never crossed before and besides even if you meet me on the way; there's absolutely nothing to say to me is there?" Farouq asked and Bimbo shook her head.

"Hey" Farouq called a female junior who quickly hurried towards them.

"Go to the JSS3 hostel. Queen Amina; ask for Harriel, tell her Snr Farouq asked her to wait for her at the gate of the female hostel.

The junior scurried away as Bimbo looked at Farouq in surprise again.

"Why? I possibly can't enter the girls hostel so who's going to help you carry them to your hostel?" Farouq asked seeing the way Bimbo was looking at him.

"You've already helped me enough. I can make two trips. Its just from the gate to my hostel" Bimbo replied as they approached the female hostel gate.

A very fair skinned girl hurried towards them and greeted Farouq.

"Snr Farouq" She called as Farouq dropped the boxes in her arms. She looked at Farouq with slight surprise before she turned to Bimbo and nodded her head in greeting.

"Take them to her dormitory" Farouq said as Bimbo dropped the basket and stretched to collect the boxes from Harriel.

"The boxes are heavy, let me carry them you can carry the basket" Bimbo said and Harriel moved from her reach.

"Its fine" She said and Bimbo turned to Farouq who shrugged.

"She can carry it" Farouq said and Bimbo nodded and carried her basket.

"Thank you" Bimbo said as Farouq slipped his hands into his pockets.

"About your question, someone did ask me to help you"

AFTER JEREMIAH, FAROUQ IS MY SECOND BEST MALE CHARACTER. HE'S JUST.......

'HIS ARROGANCE, HIS CONFIDENCE, THAT'S WHAT I FELL IN LOVE WITH' MEHNNNNN..... TUNMISE ISSA GOAL.

SEE ME SAYING NONSENSE.