Chapter 1- My Car Broke Down

Hello readers, it's Gigi Please remember to give feedback on how this book is going.

The lovely Miranda Kerr has been casted as Anastasia... This is just how I imagine her to look like, you can imagine whoever you wish.

By the way all pictures goes to their rightful owners.

Also Honey Bunnies, I know that Ana might seem like a bit of an airhead with the choices she makes, but please no hate. If you don't like this book, don't hate on it. Believe it or not Aliens have feelings. Give it a chance..

REMEMBER THAT THIS BOOK HAS NOT BEEN EDITED SO SORRY FOR ALL THE MISTAKES. I WILL BE EDITING THIS BOOK ONCE IT IS COMPLETED.

REMEMBER THAT EVERYTHING IN THIS BOOK IS FICTION, IF ANY NAMES OR PLACES IS SIMILAR TO YOUR BOOK IT IS ENTIRELY COINCIDENTAL.

If you copy this book I will personally shove 23 frogs up your butthole. ;)

Anyway enjoy the first chapter of Mr Grumpy

Anastasia's POV

I sighed as the rain poured down the windows. How on earth did I manage to get lost in 3 minutes? I convinced myself to find a shorter way to school since the other way is full of traffic you know?

I am lost and my car broke down, I mean really? At least my radio works though. I turned the radio to a station then waited for a song.

"Oh I love this song." I cheered and began singing the chorus.

Because I'm happy, Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof

Because I'm happy, Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth

Because I'm happy, Clap along if you know what happiness is to you

Because I'm happy, Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do.

I grabbed my bag and Ignatus; My camera. I named my camera which means flawless in Latin. I don't really know latin but I googled it, it counts right? I always loved photography It's like catching every moment.

I opened the car and slightly stumbled out of it clutching onto the door incase I fell. Oh god I am going to be late.

I sighed heavily and began walking to no where. I looked around and all I saw were trees; it was absolutely beautiful. I took a couple of pictures of the surroundings, I also spotted some cute birds that had flew around.

After about 5 minutes of walking to no where I squealed as I saw an abandoned warehouse, maybe there is someone there. It was a rusty blue colour with broken red painted words.

I began to run through the mud and almost slipped but luckily there was a branch next to me. As I walked closer I saw a small man, he was sitting by the entrance waving a little stick in the air. He had on a blue patchy outfit, maybe he's homeless.

"Hi there." I smile brightly making both my dimples appear.

"Hello there girl." His voice squeaked and I giggle lightly. I took a quick photo of him making him glare a little but I waved it off.

"Um so I kinda got lost and my car broke down so I was wandering if I could get a ride?" I asked softly making weird hand gestures.

"Sorry girl I don't have a car," He sighed and I nodded understandingly.

"Well do you know where I could find one?" I asked hopefully, I mean I didn't have a phone, mom bought me one but I kinda broke it the other day, and she still doesn't know.