Chapter 30- Stubbed Toes

Hello unicorns all over the world, how was the last chapter? Because I thought the ending was hella cute.

FUDGE CAKES MY BABIES! I'm soo sorry I haven't updated in years! I feel soo ashamed of my lack of updating! My life has been unbelievably crazy! Everything has been all over the fudgen place! I don't even know what to say, the next chapter is nearly done as well. Please don't kill me my aliens!!! I hope you guys can all forgive me!

ALSO! We hit a million views!! I can't believe this! I just want to say thank you to all my beautiful viewers for encouraging my lazy ass to update and not give up on my cringy as fudge writing! Thank you so much my lovelies you have no idea flabbergasted I am right now! It's truly surreal!

Please don't forget to vote so you don't become a ghost, I'm really trying to build up the votes on this book.

Anyway, let's get this show on the road... Enjoy...

Anastasia's POV

The frothy bubbles went away slowly. Although the water was turning lukewarm, it still felt incredibly therapeutic to lie in. Even sighing allowed my body to relax, to released the tension. I rested my head against the edge of the tub as I dropped the loofah into the water.

Mr Grumpy had left me vanilla bean shampoo and cherry blossom body wash. No wonder I smelt absolutely amazing. Who would have known that he'd be so thoughtful? I giggled at the thought of him buying cherry blossom body wash. He was probably super confused as well.

I stretched my right arm to pick up the dark blue towel next to the tub. As carefully as I could, I pushed my body up to a standing position. A groan escaped me when I nearly slipped. My wet toes giggled on their own accord as I wrapped the towel around me.

I slowly got out of the tub without trying to hurt myself. After a few stressful moments, I did it! I did it guys! I squealed so loudly with a smile so broad on my face that it began to ache. My smile soon disappeared when the bathroom door abruptly slammed open causing me to scream.

"OH MY CAMELS! WHY DO YOU HAVE YOUR GUN OUT?!" I had screamed so loudly that my ears rang. I tightened my grip on the towel around me at the sight of him.

Mr Grumpy had this stoic look on his face with his black gun in front of him looking deadly and searching for any possible threats in the bathroom. I squeaked once his eyes landed on mine. My heart was pounding ferociously against my chest.

He groaned out loud and shoved his gun into the back of his pants. He then took slow calculated steps towards me and I could imagine how I looked to him. Wet, holding a towel, with my hair dripping down on my face. I was basically a drenched mouse.

"Gotta stop squealing like that in this house kid." He said softly but I heard it loud and clear especially when he was all up in my face.

Whenever he was in my sight, he always seemed to make me go speechless. He then turned around, much to my dismay, and walked out of the bathroom only to come back a minute later.

Gulping, I reached for the clothes handed to me before watching him watch me. He was being so thoughtful again. It was hard to not blush in his presence. I tightened my other hand around the towel as I held another pair of boxers and T-Shirt to my chest.

He growled. What the cow? Was this man a werewolf or something? Before I could even ask why he was growling like a weirdo,  he drops the F-bomb and walks out of the bathroom making sure to slam the door almost off its hinges.

My eyes widen when I replayed the word he said. Why the heck did he need to swear anyway? There was nothing in this bathroom to swear at. What a dumb bum. I giggled, imagine his face if I called him a dumb bum. He'd be so angry. Maybe glare and growl some more. Like a grumpy man.