Chapter 2- Those Red Velvet Cupcakes

Hey there.. Did you like the last chapter? Anyway Enjoy... The Hottie Stephen James has been casted as Adrian Miles...

Anastasia's POV

"Hi mom." I smiled as I walked into the living room. My mother, Andrea had blue bold eyes filled with warmth. Her short blonde hair fell onto her shoulders. She was wearing a weird pale blue skirt that touched the floor with a yellow blouse. She sat on the pale green couch reading a Natural Health Magazine.

"Hi Ana," she smiled and kissed my forehead. "How was you're day?" Oh you know I got lost, my car broke down, met an insanely hot dude who is always angry.

"Hmm well Today Mrs Vee gave us an introduction about statistics. I ate some weird fish thing wrapped in rice and seaweed. It's called um um-"

"Sushi?" Mom confirms chuckling lightly and I nodded excitedly then I continued to talk.

"Yup. Anyway Bethany's mom says that you two need to do some seed shopping. " I say and she smiles when I spoke about Bethany's mom.

You see, mom and Bethany's mom, Becca were best friends since they were 10 so thats why I had knew Bethany for most of my life. They had started some flower shop in town called, Natural Beauties. I sometimes helped out there.

"So how was work, mom?"

"Oh you know. We got some beautiful flowers shipped in. Oh and we need you to take some photo's for the website." I smiled as I thought of Ignitus.

"Okay. Where dad?" Her eyes gleamed as she thought of him. They were so inlove.

"Oh you know how he is. He's probably in his office." She grinned at me before she shouted. "WILLIAM!" I covered my ears cringing slightly. A few seconds later I hear dad come down, looking frantic, but was relieved when he saw us safe.

"Yes Honey?" He placed a tired smile on his face. His light brown hair had grey highlights in them. His dark brown eyes held adoration as he pecked moms lips. I know most teens would freak at their parents afdection but I really don't. I'd rather have them overly love each other than neglect each other.

"Nothing darling." She grinned. He chuckled and walked over to me and hugged me.

"Ana it seems that you get heavier each day." He laughed playfully and I smiled glaring at him.

"Hey dad, how was work?"

"It was good. Guess what? Sally officially has no traces of cancer now."

"Oh my gosh." I chirped. Dad being the amazing doctor he is, helps in the children's unit. Our next door neighbor's 7 year old Sally had leukemia. I should probably bake some cupcakes.

* * * *

I was in the kitchen reading the recipe for red velvet cupcakes. Adding the ingredients into a bowl I hummed the tune to Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars.

Let me remind you that I am not the best cook so.. yeah. I was thankful that mom and dad were out getting some groceries.

They would have freaked if they found out that I was baking. Last time I was in thw kitchen didn't go to well. It's not my fault that they didn't tell me that you don't put a canned chicken in the oven.

I began to stir the mixture then I poured them into a pink princess themed holder and placed them into the tray. I then placed them into the oven then skipped into the lounge.

Our house was structured weirdly. The outside of the house was pale yellow decorated with mom's flowers on the lawn.

The inside of our house was painted orange, on the bottom floor was the kitchen which was next to the living room and dinning room, it also had my parents room. The second floor had a guest room, then my room and lastly dad's office.