Chapter 7- It's A Blushing Marathon

Aloha Honey Bees. How are you all doing? Did you guys enjoy the last chapter? Guys it's  almost Christmas which means its almost New Years which means it's almost 2016. Yucky. 

Anyway lets party...

Anastasia's POV

I stared at the guy as I watched both of the boys tense up. Were they friends? Because no offense to the old guy, I wouldn't want to be his friend. Whoa Ana that was very rude. What if the old guy was nice? I stopped my semi ill thoughts. 

"This is Ana, and we are going now."Jasper says putting an arm around my waist as Mr Grumpy stood there staring at the old guy. 

"Oh Jasper, don't be so cold. Come here Ana." The old guy smirked and I swore I heard Mr Grumpy grunt out. Jasper's fingers dug into the sides of my waist. I flinched for a second and he noticed. He let go. And I walked forward trembling. 

There was something about this guy that was off putting. He stood all tall and proud like he was better than everyone else. I looked back for a second to see Mr Grumpy clenching his fist as a way to restrain him from doing something bad. 

Suddenly my voice felt dry when I stood in front of him, I tilted my head up since he was pretty tall. "U-Um Hi? My name is Ana." I felt that I shouldn't say my real name. Whoa Ana, you are just on a rude spring today, aren't you? 

His eyes gleamed as they trailed over my face and his smirk widened." Ana." He said as he licked his lips." My, you are a very beautiful doll." 

I blushed and muttered out a thanks. I didn't like people complimenting me, it made me shy. 

I flinched as I felt his cold hand cup my cheek. He really liked being in my personal bubble. 

"U-Um excuse me sir," His eyebrows raised at this. "You are in my personal bubble. You know there is an imaginary circle around me. And you are kinda in it. Sorry. But my mom said, guys shouldn't be in my personal bubble." I avoided his eyes as I heard his chuckled in the air. It sounded dark.  I also heard Jasper chuckling lowly. 

"I like you Ana." I gulped as I heard this, was this guy a baddie? I moved back a bit and he walked closer. "My name is Nikolai Slavko." 

"U-Um nice name." I said uncertainly as he moved closer and I mover further way till I stood next to Jasper. Mr Grumpy was still silent. 

"Nikolai, she's Adrian's" Jasper said as Nikolai came closer. Nikolai froze before glaring at Mr Grumpy. And wait. I wasn't Mr Grumpy's property. I wanted to correct Jasper but his stare stopped me. 

Mr Grumpy and Nikolai had a stare off before an unusual looking smirk appeared on NIkolai's face. 

"Of course. She is Adrian's." He paused as his eyes landed on mine. "Lovely to meet you Ana." With that he vanished. 

"Why the hell did you bring her here, now Nikolai is interested? And for god sakes she is not mine. She never will be. Ever." He snarled out harshly, I felt tears lining in my eyes. But I looked away when I saw his glare directed to me. I looked back at Jasper who had an apologetic look. Then I heard Mr Grumpy walk away. 

After a few moment of silence I wiped a few tears away with my sweater as Jasper spoke. " Ana, if you ever see Nikolai, run. He knows who you are."  

* * * *

I sat on my bed with Alex cuddling my side, I was reading a book I found in my pile of random books. My lamp was the only source of light in my room. I turned the next page when I heard a knock. 

"Hey sweetie, are you okay?" My mother walked in gracefully before sitting at the edge of the bed. Her long night gown was bunched up on my bed when she folded her legs.