[ sixteen ]

[m/n] smiled brightly as he jogged over to the taller male, stopping by his side carefully so that he didn't slip. He bowed respectfully and Juyeon returned the gesture. "Morning, hyung. Sorry if I'm a bit late, I had to look for my phone charger."

"It's okay, let's go," Juyeon smiled, turning so that they could start walking. [m/n] walked beside Juyeon, but he struggled to keep up because the taller boy seemed to be walking faster. He didn't say anything, since Juyeon probably just wanted to get out the rain, and walked faster than his normal pace.

But he got tired after a bit. He sighed, grabbing Juyeon's arm to stop him. "Hyung, slow down, I'm tired."

"Am I walking to fast?" Juyeon asked, turning to the boy below him after he stopped walking. [m/n] nodded, lifting his hand to wipe the water stains on his glasses. "Let me carry you, then. Get on my back, I don't want to be in the rain for too long. We might get sick."

[m/n] blushed lightly, shaking his head in denial. "N-no, it's fine, I'd rather keep up." Juyeon raised an eyebrow and [m/n] looked away in embarrassment. "I don't like it…"

"Just to the lodge, come on," Juyeon urged gently. "I want to walk quickly to get out the rain." [m/n] didn't seem to budge, so he sighed heavily. "You know what—"

[m/n] yelped as Juyeon turned to face him completely, reaching forward and picking [m/n] up around his waist to lift him. [m/n] quickly clutched around Juyeon's neck with his arms and put his legs around his waist. Juyeon began walking and [m/n] turned bright red as he realised their position, lifting his head to look at Juyeon angrily. "J-Juyeon hyung—! Stop, this is weird! Put me d—!"

"You're so cute when you're upset." Juyeon was smiling, his head tilted as he spoke with a fond tone. [m/n]'s face was bright red. He turned away, putting his head down on Juyeon's shoulder in embarrassment. "Shut up and get to the damn lodge. And stop calling me cute, you weirdo."

"But you are cute," Juyeon smiled. "Really just my type. If you weren't so far, I would've made you mine."

[m/n]'s cheeks were flushed red, and he was glad Juyeon couldn't see. He didn't know what to say. Juyeon was really handsome, and based on his company, [m/n] knew he was a good person. His only flaw was that he flirted too much. [m/n] got embarrassed and red easily, and it was easy to tell when he got flustered.

"I'm not an object, you can't make me 'yours'," [m/n] muttered, his cheeks still bright red.

They eventually arrived at the lodge, and the tall boy put him down on the covered path. Juyeon lifted [m/n]'s head, putting a hand on his chin again. [m/n] stepped back, his bright red face giving away too much, but Juyeon grabbed his forearm to stop him from moving. "Then I'll just kiss you until you are mine."