[ six ]

It was 8pm soon enough, and the sun had already disappeared. [m/n] had spent most of his evening with the boys and hadn't even been aware of the time passing. He stared out at the dark sea, a half-empty can of soda between his slender fingers. His hair dripped wet, but that was okay. For the first time, [m/n] had enjoyed himself. Maybe it was because he was away from his family — they weren't exactly his favourite people, and he was too anti-social to make friends on his own.

"It's pretty late," Sangyeon piped up, sitting down beside [m/n] on the wall. "Should I walk with you to your residence, or will you be okay on your own?"

"That's not even a question," Sunwoo frowned. "Juyeon can walk him, since he suggested that [m/n] comes."

"Okay." Juyeon hopped off the wall and walked to where [m/n] sat. "Do you want to go now, or do you want to wait a bit?"

[m/n] shrugged slightly, lifting the can of soda to his lips. "I don't care, really. As long as I'm not with my annoying family, I'm okay."

Juyeon smiled a bit, his eyes flicking to [m/n]'s blank expression for a moment. "Wanna stay the night with us?"

"There's already no space, you idiot," Younghoon frowned. "I already angered my manager by bringing 10 people. Anyways, I have a schedule tomorrow, so I have to get going."

"Same, I need to shower," Jaehyun piped up, hopping off the wall. "And I have to watch a YouTube live at 9:00pm."

"Then let's get going," Juyeon smiled, holding his hand out to [m/n]. The boy blushed softly and shook his head before jumping off the wall himself.

Sunwoo suddenly stifled a laugh, catching everyone's attention. "Wow, Juyeon hyung..."

"What?" Sangyeon frowned, looking at Juyeon and then at Sunwoo. The brunette shook his head, lifting his backpack onto his shoulder. "Well, it was great meeting you today, [m/n]. We hope to see you around."

"Let's add him to the group chat," Jaehyun suggested excitedly. In that short span of time, they exchanged contact information and [m/n] was added to the 'BOYZ' group chat. [m/n] smiled softly, feeling that the boys really accepted him as a friend already.

"See you back at the lodge, Juyeon," Sangyeon called out, waving as he and the others walked away.

"Wait, [m/n] hyung." Sunwoo suddenly grabbed [m/n]'s wrist and the slightly shorter boy caught his attention. "Uhm... y-you're really pretty, by the way. For a guy. Not in a weird way, I just didn't know how to tell you. You're like our Chanhee hyung — you'll meet him soon."

[m/n] blushed brightly. "O-oh. Th-thank you, Sunwoo. I'm really not that pretty, but thanks."

"Text me tonight," Sunwoo piped up, letting go of [m/n]'s wrist. He bowed and followed the others, leaving a blushing [m/n] behind.

[m/n] looked up at Juyeon and immediately looked away, wondering how Juyeon could just casually walk shirtless. He sighed and Juyeon put his hands in his pockets. "So... which way do you stay?"