[ fifty nine ]

The barbeque party started late for the boys, as it was almost 9pm when they eventually started eating. The night was filled with laughs, shouts of joy and shrieks from [m/n], Eric and Changmin whenever they lost a game. They played I Am Ground, Assa Hongsam, Zero Game and various other drinking games — and soon enough, the boys were tipsy, some even drunk.

Hwanwoong had joined them by Jaehyun's invite and was really the only sober one. [m/n] was tipsy while Sunwoo was beyond wasted because he had no luck considering such games. Sangyeon too, since he had the worst luck in such games. However, it was an enjoyable drunk and their state only made them more enjoyable.

It was nearly 11pm. They were on the beach near a barbequing spot, and their wood was just about finished. Sunwoo was leaning against [m/n] with droopy eyes, while Jacob tried to stop Haknyeon, Kevin and Juyeon from swimming late at night. Chanhee was just about asleep, but still had a glass of alcohol in his hands so he drifted in and out of sleep.

[m/n] looked at Sunwoo with dazed eyes, a soft giggle breaking through his throat. "You look so cute, Sunwoo-ya. So pretty."

"You're one to say," Sunwoo chuckled, leaning against him. "Where are you going tonight?"

"Home — Hwanwoong's with me, so I have to be a good big brother, I guess," [m/n] muttered. "I'm going to have a bad headache tomorrow, wow. It was really fun today."

"Can I come with you? I'll behave, I promise," Sunwoo said, pouting slightly as he rested himself against [m/n].

[m/n] only smiled, kissing his forehead. "Of course you will, because you're a good boy. Right, baby?"

Sunwoo looked at him for a moment before leaning forward, gently pressing their lips together in a soft kiss, meshing their plump lips in a heated embrace. [m/n] pulled away almost immediately to stand up, making Sunwoo pout in disappointment. "Ah, hyung…~"

"Let's go to my place, okay?" [m/n] said, putting his hand behind Sunwoo's head. "Ah, you look so cute like this, Sunwoo."

Sunwoo looked at him, his cheeks rosy due to his drunken state. He grinned, his eyes thinning as [m/n] leaned closer. "You're much cuter. Come one, hyung, give me a kiss. Like this — mwah!"

[m/n] laughed, shaking his head. "When we get home. Come on. Woong-ah, we're leaving. You coming, or are you going to stay here a bit longer?"

"Have fun," Hwanwoong called out with a smile. He and Jaehyun seemed to be having a moment, so [m/n] let them be. Most of the boys were getting tired, so he and Sunwoo began gathering their things to leave.

"[m/n], wait." Chanhee scurried over to him, holding [m/n]'s wrist gently. He gently pushed something into [m/n]'s hand, and the other frowned at the feeling of the firm plastic. "Kevin and I were going to use it but… you're probably going to need it more. Kevin seems too drunk, anyways."

"Wha— condoms?! Hyung—"

"I know exactly where this is going, and I want you to be safe and comfortable," Chanhee said softly with a wink. "Look, being in love means being careful — and safe. He's a good kid, but… be careful. I know where stuff like this goes. Besides, they're expensive, they'll feel like the real thing."

"S-Sunwoo and I did it earlier today, anyways."

"W-what—!"

"Thanks for the condoms, hyung," [m/n] giggled, hooking his arm with Sunwoo's before they left. "I'll use them well. Hwanwoong, don't stay too long."