[ forty six ]

[m/n]'s eyes fell on that familiar group of boys he had grown to know over the hot summer in Japan. They looked so happy without him — as if his presence didn't really affect them. Juyeon still looked so handsome, just sitting there. How unfair. Sangyeon was laughing brightly as he and Jacob spoke together. Kevin and Chanhee sat beside one another on a towel, Chanhee's head resting on Kevin's shoulder. The others played in the water like little kids — they were doing just fine without [m/n].

"Oh — there's [m/n]!"

[m/n] frowned in confusion, looking at the group of boys. He then looked at the water and saw that Changmin, Younghoon and Jaehyun were running towards in him in excitement. [m/n] smiled slightly as Younghoon pulled him into a hug. [m/n] allowed the hug, despite Younghoon being wet due to the water.

"Our friend is back!" Changmin exclaimed, joining in on the hug. [m/n] finally laughed, hugging the boys back.

"Okay, you guys are wet, let go," [m/n] laughed, making the boys disperse. "Wow, I actually missed you guys."

"Put your stuff down, let's get in the water," Younghoon said excitedly, taking [m/n]'s wrist and guiding him to the rest of the boys. [m/n] suddenly felt flustered, making eye contact with Juyeon. The older seemed to smirk and [m/n] looked away quickly. He was over Juyeon and wouldn't really fall for his tricks anymore, but God damn it, Juyeon was still one of the hottest guys there.

"Our friend has returned," Jaehyun exclaimed, putting an arm around [m/n]'s shoulders.

"Ah, we missed you, [m/n]," Jacob said, waving a hand in greeting. [m/n] bowed to the boys, a smile on his lips. "Also, don't worry about Sangyeon."

"Yeah, I'm okay, don't worry," Sangyeon smiled, sending [m/n] a subtle wink. "I'm okay with still being your favourite hyung, though. These guys are losers."

"Oh, are we, now?" Changmin asked, crossing his arms. Sangyeon laughed stating that he was making a joke. "Before we go anywhere — [m/n], we're having a movie night tonight. You can join us, right?"

"Uhm…" [m/n] seemed unsure. "Can my brother come?"

"Sure," Jaehyun nodded immediately. "I was going to invite him as well. So let's get in the water already."

[m/n] nodded, moving to put his backpack down. He looked at Sunwoo, and the younger's eyes seemed to brighten immediately. [m/n] sent a small hand wave and Sunwoo returned it, looking down shyly. [m/n] couldn't believe that after all that has happened, Sunwoo would still like him.

Chanhee looked at them, and seemed to pick it up.

"Kevin, we need to talk," Chanhee said softly, earning his boyfriend's attention. [m/n] saw that they seperated from the rest to walk off, but didn't pay much attention to it. [m/n] pulled his T-shirt off, tossing it beside his bag and scurrying over to the boys that waited for him. Eric and Haknyeon already waited by the shore for them — [m/n] felt glad to back with his friends.

 Eric and Haknyeon already waited by the shore for them — [m/n] felt glad to back with his friends

❤️     💬     ⬆️
Liked by newkidnyu, k_sunnnnny and 1,874 others
@yaboi_[m/n]  I missed you guys :)

Comments are disabled.