[ fifty eight ]

Of course, Sunwoo tagged along to be with [m/n]. He was rather concerned about both Sangyeon and Juyeon, since they had both expressed interest in [m/n] before. He wanted to make it clear that he and [m/n] were now together and he was unavailable.

They walked beside one another, Sunwoo's arm across [m/n]'s shoulder as the shorter pushed the shopping cart through the market. Sangyeon, Jacob and Juyeon worked on looking for the right products to buy, earning guidance from [m/n] who could read Japanese quite well.

"I'm glad Sangyeon hyung is doing okay," [m/n] commented with a smile. "He and Jacob are pretty close now, too. They're cute."

"We're cuter, I bet," Sunwoo said, his expression rather smug. [m/n] laughed, giving a neutral nod that mixed with a shrug. "When we first met, I knew you'd be trouble. You're just… so pretty. Very pretty, e-especially for a guy. I liked that look on you, but then you started getting closer with the other guys so I kept a bit of a distance."

"Until that day with the pizza."

"I couldn't hold it back anymore, and you basically told me you weren't interested," Sunwoo laughed fondly. "To think that it happened less than a month ago, and we leave soon. We'll probably never see each other in Korea."

"Not true," [m/n] said with a smile. "Hwanwoong and I want to convince my dad to let us move to Seoul. We have our eyes on a penthouse apartment and the price is great. Hwanwoong is willing to move for university, while I'm not planning to study further. I might become, like Younghoon suggested, a model, but who knows?"

"So I'll see you in Seoul?" Sunwoo asked, his tone rather excited. [m/n] nodded and the younger's eyes brightened. "Wah, hyung… that's great news. I didn't think we'd see each other and we'd have to long-distance this relationship."

"Of course not, I want to see my baby every day," [m/n] cooed, ruffling Sunwoo's brunette hair. "I know your family isn't acceptjng, and neither is mine, but I'm sure your aunt is nice."

"She's really young and gets upset if you call her an aunt, though. She's, like, 33."

"Despite that, I'm sure she's lovely."

Sunwoo chuckled, pressing his nose against [m/n]'s cheek. "I'm glad it's you. I'm glad I fought for you."

"What 'fight'? I just realised eventually that I was just avoiding a solid relationship," [m/n] laughed, shaking his head. "You're just too adorable. You're a dumbass, and apparently my ideal type is a dumbass."

"Hey, I'm not a dumbass," Sunwoo complained, trying to defend himself. "Sure, I don't really use my brain sometimes and act irrationally and on impulse, but that doesn't mean I'm a dumbass."

[m/n] sighed, looking at the younger male with a fond smile. "That's why you're my dumbass."

"Yah, lovebirds," Jacob called out, earning their attention. "[m/n], get the drinks and we'll head to the meat aisle and get you there."

[m/n] nodded and he and Sunwoo turned around. Sunwoo looked back at them before smirking. "Let's get more snacks, I'll pay. Let's keep them waiting."