Chris quickly spun around and Lucy stood up to look over in the direction that she was pointing, "What!" Chris shouted, trying to see whatever she was seeing.

"Didn't you see it?" 

"No..." He said softly and Ashley noticed the phone in his hand.

"You were looking at your phone, you dip! What are you tweeting? Hashtag there's a freaking ghost after us?"

Chris put his hands out a little, trying to calm her down, Lucy just gave her a strange look, "There is no ghost... Who- who could it be?" Lucy said to her, Ashley gave her a look, "You're just freaked out because of Josh-"

"You guys are not paying attention! I saw it, I saw a ghost and it looked like Hannah! It looked like her!" 

"Wait... Wait, wait, what!?" Chris quickly jumped back in the conversation, looking more shocked than ever.

"O- or maybe Beth?"

Chris looked over to Lucy for a second, "Jesus," He said quietly, "Ash, do you think they followed us up here from the séance?" 

"Wait a fucking second, séance? Are you guys messing with séance boards and shit in here?" Lucy took a slow step back, laughing quietly, "Do you guys have any idea how fucked up that is?"

"Okay, look, they didn't follow us up, ghosts don't exist, okay, guys? They do not exist!" Chris tried to make anything sound reasonable, and that was the only thing that he knew was reasonable. 

Ashley wasn't having a second of it, she just wanted to be right and prove it, "Okay, then who was talking to us at the séance, Chris?" 

"I don't know..." Chris started to speak, but then there was a scream, shortly after this, a picture fell of the wall, Lucy jumped, gasping as this happened. 

"What did that!" Ashely shouted, pointing at the now broken photo that flew off the wall.

"How does a picture just fly off the wall like that?" Chris seemed a little more shaken up, he started to believe Ashley now. 

Lucy noticed a key that fell to the ground that was behind the photo, she walked towards it, picking it up, she showed it to the other two, "Here we go," She said, pointing at the dollhouse, she approached it, but was stopped in her tracks when Ashley gasped again.

"Oh my god! There, look, there!" Lucy quickly spun around, noticing the last few seconds of someone or something running down the hall, "Guys, you can't tell me you didn't see that!" 

"Wow... That's..." Chris struggled to form a sentence. 

"See? You do see it!" 

"That's- I don't know- I... I just... This is fucking crazy," He itched the back of his head, he ran down the hall, it was like he was looking for it.

Lucy leaned forward, putting the key in the hole, Ashley and Chris stood behind her now, looking down as the dollhouse popped open, reveling a scene, Lucy felt her spine tingle with fear as she saw this scene, "Oh god, it's like-" Ashley started to speak.

"Ash, it's not like anything... That's us," Lucy said quietly, pointing out the specific dolls, "That's us hiding and waiting for Hannah," She pointed out her own doll, right behind the chair, "Last - last year..." 

"But- it's so accurate," Ashley leaned forward a little more, "I mean, that is exactly where I was sitting," She pointed out the doll in the closet, "And that's where Matt was..." 

Chris stepped back, "This was set up by someone who was there..." 

Ashely turned around, looking at Chris, "Or someone, or something that was watching us."