"Use me to the best of his abilities"

"Umm hey Daichi"

You looked up to see Kindaichi. He looked like a mess. His hair was crazier the usual. He looked like he had just drunk 10 coffees. His eyes were bright red and he looked like he was freezing.

"Like I said before, what are you doing here?" Daichi said standing in front of you

"It's fine. Here take my bags inside. I'll make us a snack once I go back in, okay? Let me talk to him" you put a hand on Daichi's arm giving it a little reassuring squeeze. He gave you a nod and headed inside.

"Babe I've been waiting for you to get home" he started to walk up to you

"Stay back, why are you here?" You moved back a little and crossed your arms.

"I came to talk to you. Oikawa said you want to break up"

"Not want, we are"

"What why?"

"Really why. So what are you gonna continue to lie to me" you could feel your face turn red

"Babe... I'm sorry" he went to give you a hug

"I said to stay away from me. And sorry. Sorry is that all I get. What are you exactly sorry for. Because I know for a fact it's not because you cheated. Are you sorry you got caught? Or sorry that I'm probably gonna be happier on a team with your ex friend and shiny new number 10" you rolled your eyes and started to walk into your house

"Go home Kindaichi you look like a mess. Also might wanna cover that" you gave him a smile pointing at his neck which had a perfectly round and new hickey on it. You headed inside not looking back at how he reacted.
————————————-
Once you got inside you started to break down.

"I tried my best to stay calm" you said wiping your tears off of your cheek. It wasn't that you were sad. It was that you were angry and you couldn't do anything about it.

"Hey, you did amazing okay. He's lucky I didn't kill him. You don't need him. Plus don't forget you're on a team of all hot guys now, right?" Daichi wiped your face and put your hair up for you.

He gave you a soft smile and a glass of water.
"Yeah..." you answered. Giving him a hug.

"Although non of them are as hot as me" he said breaking the hug and showing off his muscles.

You laughed a little. And punched his arm
"Now there's my sister."

"Hey I was supposed to make you a snack at least give me one"

He laughed and ran off with pocky in his hands.
—————————————
It was the next day. And it was your first day at Karasuno High. You woke up and checked the time. It was 6:00 am leaving you enough time to cook breakfast and get ready.

"Here" you jump up to see Daichi in the doorway. He held a uniform in his hands.

"It might not be exactly your size but you can't go to Karasuno in the wrong colors" you took the uniform from his hands and tried it on.

The skirt was just the right size surprisingly. But the shirt looked like it was about to bust. You walked into the kitchen and stared at your brother who was staring heavenly on the banana he was opening.

"Really" you said pointing down to your chest

"Look just wear my sweater and I'll get you all the uniforms after school"
——————————————
You guys head into school. You guys give each other a fist pump and he wishes you good luck as you head into your first class. The teacher introduces you to class and lucky for you, you were seated right next to a familiar face.