You and Hinata kissed?

"What!?" Daichi dropped the ball

"Hey you're always supposed to leave the ball in play!" Coach yelled.

"I got it!" Noya yelled

The boy received it and Kageyama set it over.

"You and Hinata kissed?"

"Well I was gonna tell you b-"

"So you did kiss" Daichi scoffs

"Daichi stop acting like my father it was a kiss. Not a big deal"

"Oh" Hinata's face fell

"No no no. It meant something. It was a big deal. Just not a big deal you know" you nervously laughed

"Well which one is it" Daichi put his hands on his hips

"I kissed him. Okay. And I liked it. And we've kissed more then once. So go ahead ground me. Yell at me. But stop acting like my father and be more like my brother."

"I am not"

"Dads gone okay I don't need you to keep his memory here by being such a jerk" you rolled your eyes and walked away.

"I'm not done talking to you." Daichi grabbed your arm.

"I think you are." You scoff and pull your arm away

You walked away to the bathroom.

"Hey you're Daichi's sister right?"

You looked up from the floor to see a cute girl standing in front of you. With short brown hair. And a warm smile.

"I'm Michimiya" she held out a hand.

You shook it.
"Yea I'm Daichi's sister."

"Well it's nice to meet you. You know I heard from Daichi that you love volleyball. I also heard from him you're looking to join are team"

"Not to be rude but umm I have to get back to Daichi. But it was nice to meet you"

"Oh yea of course" she gave you another warm smile

You walked back to gym. You didn't look at anyone. You just walked in and grabbed your bags.

"Hey you can't leave early unless it's a emergency " Yachi squeaked

"The emergency is that I'm clearly not welcome here Might as well have stayed at Seijoh"

You felt a hand grab your arm.
"Why are you leaving?" The boy whispered

"From nothing you've done okay" you gave Hinata a hug. The boy turned pink.

"You can't leave!" Daichi yelled

"Well it's clear you're one of the people who don't want me here so don't tell me what to do"

You give Hinata a kiss on the cheek and walk out.

"Well no one else is allowed to leave. But I do advise you Daichi to fix that after practice"

"Yes sir"
—————————————
You got home a little after and sat down to watch a movie. As you were throwing popcorn into your mouth your phone rang.

You picked it up

"Hello"

"Y/N!"