All For The Great Tomb of Nazarick

-3rd POV

3 Weeks had passed ever since the fight against team WBY. Thanks to Y/n some of the students that were being bullied got their own revenge, even if they didn't fight. But that only made some of the other student's fear her, but it didn't come as a surprise to her as she didn't care what they thought about her. She just wanted her revenge and she was going to stop at nothing to get it. She showed every student what she was made of and that she wasn't a person to be trifled with. Deep down by just looking at Y/n they could tell that she really relished every moment she spent in the fight against team WBY.

Everything that Weiss strive for all her life, was surpassed by one person that masted her semblance, and treated it liked child's play. Weiss compared to her, she was nothing. Simply thinking of what happened in the fight and how she was torn to shreds and shot by Ruby. Left her in a stated of Shook, and Fear. With her eyes completely empty and devoid of life. Like if all her life was sucked out of her. She new that deep down she never had a chance against HER. But it didn't mater anymore it was to late to go back. She was currently at her dorm in her bed, with her legs close to her chest, and looking in to the empty void of nothingness. As the lights were off but She didn't make a move, or tried to do anything. As the dorm felt like the only safe room in Beacon, away from her. Away from Beacon's real MONSTER.

Blake feel in to a state of depression, after what Y/n put her through. Leaving her a mental image of what she did to her. Deep down she was still glad she had her cat ears, but she was still scared. Let's just say that being cut in haft. Left her with her own nightmares to deal with. She even had to go to therapy because of it. But one thing was clear she wanted to stay away from Y/n at all cost.

After teaching Yang what power was like, and having her sister turned against her. She like Blake fell in a state of depression. Because of that she would refuse to come out of her dorm sometime to scared or more precisely terrified to see Ruby, let alone Y/n. She tried to relax and forget what happen at the arena as she laid on her bed, with both her arms on the back of her head, and looking at the ceiling. Which she then started to close her eyes as they started to close.

Since Weiss was in the room she looked at her and she started to get sleepy just by looking at her. So she then decided to fallow her friends lead and close her eyes and go to sleep. But the mater of the fact was that it was only 7:00 p.m.

Meanwhile outside in the hallway two footsteps could be heard getting closer and closer. Until they stopped in front of the dorm from team RWBY's dorm. But it was quickly revealed that it was Y/n, and behind her was another girl one that became one of her closet friends back in Nazarick.

Girl's voice: "My are you sure I can have her, and do as I please with her?" (The girl said as she looked at Y/n with a gentle smiled that revealed her fangs.)

Y/n: (Turned to the girl and smiled at her.) "Of course please you can have her, and do as you please with her. After all I did tell Ainz I wasn't going to kill them... But he didn't say anything about handing her or anyone over to you, Shalltear."

The girl revealed to be Shalltear looked at her as she started to smile from ear to ear with excitement in her face.

Shalltear: "Oh~ Y/n, you are to good of a friend to me. I can't wait to use my toy's on her." (She said as she started thinking of what to do with HER.)

Back in team RWBY's dorm. The door was slammed open startling and waking up both Yang and Weiss who still felt sleepy. They then looked to the door and they notice the one person they didn't want to see.

Yang, Weiss: "Y/N!"

Both of them responded at the same time, as they looked at her and the girl behind her. Y/n was quick to look at Yang with a series face that slowly turned in to smile. Weiss started to feel an evil aura coming from her. But she was still to scared/terrified and she grabbed her pillow and hid her head underneath it. Hoping and praying that whatever was going to happen it did not have to do with her.