9

New Year's Day is my birthday and twins too! I was celebrating my birthday with bae and he spoil me taking me to a nice restaurant shower me with roses of red and white bouquet , another piece of jewelry which is rose gold earrings , necklace , bracelets and ring and a huge multicolor teddy bear. This man constantly spoils me. I told him to stop doing that. But he ain't having it ! So I let him be. Then I'm back home with my sis and she told me all the things Trey did for her birthday. She was telling me how she got a new red apple Audi with loud speakers to hook up. Then he took her to a fancy Italian restaurant in Italy, then gave her a crystal pure sapphire silver heart 20 k ring and a 5 million dollars. She lucky as hell. I always love their relationship and I pray it last. I pray mines does. I don't know what I will do without Justin. I knew deep down in my heart he's my soulmate. But anyways me and sis went out to do our late twenty-third birthday shoots. We want pink and purple balloons everywhere with confetti and we dress in our cute silver mini dresses and black high heel boots then to skinny rip boyfriend jeans, grey and pink shirts with our names with the birthday date on bright pink neon letters. We got on Instagram we are famous cause we best friends with Trey and Chris. Justin and I didn't go public yet even though people saw us in public but don't know who I am yet. Just my name and nothing else. @amourdiva me and my sis@auroraparis late 23 birthday pics 1/1 Capricorn gang here! The 🐐. Our phones blown up to millions of people.
@destinerichrs4521 happy bday twins
@ ginangel145 I hope y'all two had fun! Birthday on 1/1 too 😃

@samonmission hi beautiful ladies ! Happy birthday!

The mentions went crazy even our celebrity friends and boyfriends, friends and family hype us happy birthdays and loving our pics. School is under construction work for early spring so online classes I go. I plan to go to Los Angeles to surprise my baby. But Valentine's around the corner . My family thinks I should reconsider moving in with Justin . His parents think I should too. They really think I reconsider it cause Justin really wants me to move down there with him and get the feeling of his crazy Hollywood life. But I am not ready to do that yet. Plus I am not done with schooling yet and I do a little side hustling with my modeling and waitressing here in Virginia. I love Virginia and I'm not gonna move til I get my schooling finished. I was home cleaning and the house phone rang. I answered and said," Hello Weather's residence ." " Hi Amour. It's me Joyce. " " Hi Mama Joyce! How are you?" I asked getting out food to cook for my parents. It's their 35th anniversary. " I was wondering if you could help me out at the homeless shelter tomorrow at 8am to 12pm. " " I sure can ! " " Great ! See you there angel!" I went to cooking Shrimp Alfredo, fresh toss salad with tomatoes,purple onions, ham , yellow shredded cheese, and croutons and garlic bread! I even made a nice size red velvet chocolate cake for mom and for daddy a butternut cream cake. I got the red wine and sparkling champagne out. I set the table on diner nice and neatly. I spotted my parents coming in and they were in awe of the place. Plus I'll be leaving they house really soon. I decided of moving in with Justin. Scooter gave me a copy of the key. His mom gave me his passcode to the gate. " I am hungry so I went to get me some pizza and bread sticks first then go to his home. I got my food, then drove off to my man's home.

I was unpacking some stuff but I stopped what I was doing. I was in kitchen and decided to cook a warm ass meal for Justin. I cooked homemade lasagna, fresh tossed salad , and texas garlic toast. I made strawberry cheesecake . I was done, so I fed Esther her special dog food . I heard Justin's beautiful voice singing. " I'm so tired! I'm gotta shower and- Damn! Something smells good! Who the hell in my house?" Justin asked himself, as he scratched his blondish brown locks. He so cute! " Come out whoever in my house! I'm not playing! I'm calling the police and getting my security guards -" " Justin it's me!" I laughed and he turned around and looked at me in shocked. " Bae how?Like -" " Sshhh sexy! Both our families think it'll be a great idea for me to come live with you and adjust to your lifestyle. I was hesitant at the moment cause I was worried bout schooling ,working, and rushing to this predicament. So I'm doing my classes online instead and get a job close by. Most importantly be with my man. I want to be with you and get to know more about your lifestyle in LA. " I smile. He looked at me with love saying," Bae you didn't have to. But I'm glad you sacrifice everything to be with me and work on our relationship to the max . Let me get a shower and we can eat together ok love . " As he kissed my lips tenderly , a moan escape and he picked me up and kiss me with even more passion. Justin enjoyed the food I cooked and he ate two slices of cake I baked. We put the rest up in his big black refrigerator, clean up the kitchen and off to chill and talk for hours .