10

Justin is at work but he cooked me chocolate chip waffles, eggs, and turkey bacon. He even got me a grande Starbucks chocolate chip latte and he put a wad of 100s in 20 rolls in rubber bands. The note read:
Dear Amour,
Letting you know I am at work . But my friend Ariana. The girl you met at the bathroom at the charity banquet. You'll be hanging out with her for the day. Her number is on my contact list on the refrigerator. Plus there are stacks of 100s in 20 rolls. They are yours so do whatever with it. Love you and see you later.
With Love,
Justin

I finished eating and started cleaning my dish. I dial Ariana's number. " Hello this Ariana Grande residence. Who am I speaking to?" An elderly voice says properly and kindly. " Hi I'm Amour and Justin gave me Ariana's number to hang with her today. " " Oh hi Amour! Ariana speaks highly of you! I page her right now! Hold on a minute dear!" She chirp. " Thanks nana! Hi Amour! I will be there in about 20 minutes. Trying to get work done for my album. You'll see a pink BMW pulling up to you and Justin's driveway. " " Ok Ariana. I'll be on the lookout. " " Ok. I'm so excited to hang out with you and we gonna have so much fun! See you shortly dear! "
Luckily I showered and dress in a cute pink crop top with black glitter bold words in capital letters BLACK NUBIAN QUEEN , skinny blue washed out ripped boyfriend jeans and my white Jordan's. I saw a pink BMW pull up and I head to lock doors and windows. Ariana is truly the sweetest loving person ever! We literally gotten to know each other personally as we shopping away and then ate out at Panda Express. We hugged and I enter the code to get inside the house. I went to cook a warm meal for my boo and I. I got out pasta, alfredo sauce and chicken breast , fresh lettuce, tomatoes , and shredded cheese and the ingredients for Oreo cheesecake. As I got all my ingredients together, the house phone rang. I saw the caller ID is my twin sis. " Hi sis!" " Hi twin! How's LA doing you?" My sis asked as I began washing and chopping the meat starting to cook it and season it for the alfredo I'm making." It's ok. Besides I just got here sis! " I laughed and listen to my twin talking , as I continue cooking. After I finished talking to my sis on the phone. I heard Esther barking as she spotted Justin entering inside. Justin came in tired and hair all droopy as hell. " Awe bae! Let me run you some water in the big tub so you can release all that stress . " " Baby it's ok. I got it. " Justin tiredly smile. " No baby. Go ahead. I bring our food up to our room. Go ahead and strip while your water running ." I kiss his cheek heading to our master bathroom running his bath water and his lavender bubble bath. He came in his purple robe on and his purple slippers engraved in gold. I left the bathroom and head to get my outfit out for tomorrow because I got job searching to do. After my bae got out shower I put our food on the kitchen table. We said grace, ate and chat for awhile then to bed we go.