20

Justin and I took the kids to fun trampoline zone  place. We call my sister and Trey and Chris, and Tyga to bring their children along too. Treasure, Trevor, King, Royalty, and Aeko all ran to the trampoline and started jumping up and down. Aeko ran to me and I smile picking him up saying," Hi my handsome boy." I kissed his cheeks and he laughed and snuggle his head on my chest. I was playing with his curls as Chris saying," You have Aeko wrapped around your fingers I swear!" I laughed saying," That's auntie's baby right there. Ain't that right my sweet Aeko?" He looked at me and nodded his head happily. We all laughed as he dragged me with him to trampoline. I jumped with him and then my kids , nieces and nephews all in a circle and we jumped around as they all laughed . Then Chris joined in we all had a blast. Chris and I are kids to heart I swear. He was doing flips and we all bounced and in fits of laughter. Then us adults took them go karting riding ,to beach and relax , and we went out to eat. My cell buzzed and it's my girl Ariana. " Hi Ari girl!" " Hi beautiful! Nicki and I are planning on a studio session  tomorrow. Are you willing to come with us? " " Sure tell me what time y'all want to do this. " " Around 6 pm. " " Six pm is perfect! Thank you Ari and tell Nicki barbs I say hi." " Hi bitch!" I heard her and I laughed saying," Hi Nicki dear! See y'all tomorrow." " Look at lil super star busy making music with the big stars ." My husband smile kissing my cheek. I giggled saying," I try . I try." Chris got my attention and our new song hit top one. " OMG!!!We did it bestie!" I said excited . Freaky Dreams got people hype and they want a music video. Everybody had gone and left except me, Chris, Justin and our kids. Chris and I are at me and my husband's place and we discussed about everything with our PR management team. We discussed everything how we want the music video related to the song. Chris and I went live on Instagram. " Hi everyone this is Amour and I am with my long time friend Chris Breezy! We got great news for you all!" " Wazzup Love fans and Breezy fans! Our new hit song Freaky Dreams is finally on top one! We are thankful for the support and also a new video release will be here soon. Oh support her new album Sexy Woman.We love y'all and peace!" Chris and I got prepared for this music video. It was extremely sexual but fun experience. Chris and I really connected when it comes to music." Great job Breezy and Love! The chemistry is unbelievable! Y'all come watch this. "  The director said and we watched it OMG! It's so sexual, but a total work of art.   " I love it man! We did great job Amour. Do you think?" He asked for my opinion." I truly love it! It's fun working with you best friend." I giggled and Chris smile and hugged me saying," I figured you'll love it." Chris and I went out to go shopping and went to eat at Steak and Shake. Chris and I came out and paparazzi flashing everywhere . We  stopped at Mom Joyce place and I wanted to get the kids to spend time with me and my family. " Mommy!" I ran to her. She laughed saying," Hi my angel! Oh my gosh! I can't wait to see y'all music video! The song is great and everything!" " Awe thank you mom." We smile and hugged her. " Aeko, RoRo! Auntie Amour is here! " I laughed as they rolled they bags all excited to be with me lol. " Hi my babies! Y'all ready to have fun with your cousins." They nodded their heads yes and they told their daddy and MiMi bye. I opened the door and the twins screaming happily seeing Royalty and Aeko there. Justin smile hugged them and led them to the kitchen so they can do cookies with cookie cutters with decorations of frosting and sprinkles. Justin hugged and kissed me saying," I love you baby so much." " I love you more Justy bear. " I played in his blonde hair and kissed him sweetly as we head to the four energetic kids to make cookies. The music video dropped and my husband was like,"Damn baby you fine as fuck! You and Chris did y'all thing on this music video. Too sexual but hell y'all did y'all thing." He chuckled. " Thanks husband." I said , cooking the kids a good meal of fried chicken, mash potatoes and gravy, Mac and cheese and mix vegetables. I made fresh homemade buttermilk biscuits. Of course made a plate for my best friend Chris. The kids, my husband and I ate and we got full on the dessert which is apple crumble pie and vanilla ice cream. My husband answered door and bro hugged Chris and Chris bro hugged Justin back. " Wifey, your side piece here for your cooking. Should I say begger!" Justin snickered. I burst out laughing and said," Husband stop fore he revoked our friendship card out the window! Chris here's your plate and dessert. " I'm sick of y'all." Chris laughed and shaking his head. I kissed and hugged my godbabies bye. We had a blast with them and the twins love them tremendously. Ariana reschedule the studio session. So I got dressed in my diamond dripping mini silver dress and my dyed white blonde poofy hair up. I kissed my babies bye and my husband and I kissed. I let them know I made a dish of lasagna three meat and cheese , three meat pizza, mix vegetables ,salad, garlic bread sticks and red velvet cake. I was heading to studio seeing my girls. I got inside and said," Bitch 1 and Bitch 2. I'm here!" " Hi Bitch 3!" They said and we all laughed and hugged. They want my mix to the song Bed. I add my verse and it goes.

" I was in wonderland falling for your Dick. I want to feel your touch like fire works in the fourth of July. My my my,  like Johnny Gill . He was deep in the ocean of my love can't get enough of that good good. He hit  the pussy like the jack pot . He is millionaire and I am billionaire. Come and dare on me on this bed my love. That's where the fun begins ."

" Yes girl! Bars bitch!" Nicki exclaimed and I laughed saying," Girl I been up all night trying to find the right lyrics for this one." We popped the red wine and we drank and laughed. I was busy getting ready for my first tour " Mi Amour Please. " I was working on my dance moves and  Chris Brown and Sevyn Streeter are my open acts on tour. " Ok everyone we are done!" I said, as everyone left. I took half a sip of my water and Gatorade on my bottles. Thotiana started playing loudly and Sevyn and I looked at each other saying,"Aaaaayyyyeeee! Our  shit!" We started dancing and Chris crazy ass joined us and we laughed and grabbed our bags leaving the studio. I was home and I was walking in the house and ready to rest. My husband smile at me saying," Hi my love. How's practice?" " It went good. Just tired. " I yawned and took my shoes off and hung my purse up. I crawled on my husband's lap and I play in his blonde hair and he rubbed on my ass and popped it and I moaned as he kissed me hungrily and I kissed him back in return. I love my husband I swear! I been practicing nonstop and having hits one by one. I was packed for tour and I was heading to my pink and purple tour bus entering inside. I hate leaving my babies and husband. I'm going to miss them like crazy. " Mommy! Please don't leave!" My babies cried holding on to my legs. I beg Justin with my eyes to please I can't take this anymore. I'm hurt cause they hurt. " Jacobi and Janessa. Mommy tours just like I do. She'll be back but it will be awhile ok. This her career , something she loves to do ok . Now give her hugs and kisses so she can go." " Mommy we going to miss you." Janessa looks at me with her hazel eyes . " Yeah we going to miss you,your cooking and you playing with us and everything." " I'm going to miss y'all so much too my babies. Give me kisses and hugs." They kissed me and hugged me. "Ok y'all go to the kitchen so we can make a pizza and cupcakes." My husband instructed them as they ran to kitchen. My husband faces me and said," Kill that stage baby. I'm so proud of you. I love you so much." " I love you too husband." We kissed and I inhale his Ralph Lauren cologne . He smack my ass saying," Go love ok." I nodded and kissed him once more and left. These six month tour going to be long but fun experience.