2

" Woah Woah Woah! Back the fuck up! You saw our Chris and Trey!?! They left you $800.00 tip ! Gave you their up to date phone numbers and want to hang with us!" I laugh saying," Yes Harmony! Look at this! We are reuniting with our guy best friends! " " Bitch I miss Trey my husband!" " Ok then." I said awkwardly. We went to our separate ways and boom I saw Chris, Trey, August, Lil Wayne, Jhene Aiko, Sevyn Streeter, Usher, Britney Spears, Ashanti, etc. etc. Mr. Deans , my music/ dance / vocalist teacher . He smile saying," Hi Amour my favorite student! How are you?" " I'm good Mr. Deans. I got the lyrics wrote down and ready to record it." " Great! Go on to the booth dear!" I went to booth and put the headphones in my ears and note book on the platinum. The music team got piano , guitar, and violins. The beat it is slow and romantic.
I put my all to it.

You said you'll come back. But why I'm so foolish to believe in your lies. I can be a good wife to ya. A wife to ya. But your true colors show you can give a damn bout me. But I gotta pull myself together and walk away from you. I deserve better. I deserve better. No matter what it seems to be. You only get what you deserve. You deserve the worst . You ain't worth shit in my eyes. Nothing but a player player player. You nothing but a player player player. I am so glad I am so over you. I am so confident and waiting for the real deal. Keep it hundred and seal it with a kiss. You've been dismissed boy it's time for you to let me go. Cause you not man enough of me . See if you could've have all of this. A real woman can cook clean and do everything. But you want something else but I'm like whatever. So you can pack ya bags and leave. Cause you've been dismissed. Dismissed from my life ( Lyrics call Dismissed).

" Awesome! Now do a remix to Ariana Be my Baby. "

" You say you wanna be my baby. Say I will always be your lady. Prove me boy and love me crazy. Take me away and call me your baby. Be my be my baby . Be my be my baby. Here I am with my girls at the mall and I bump into you. Didn't notice your stare as I walked out of the mall. All eyes on us can you see we meant to be. You say you wanna be my baby. Say I will always be your lady. Prove me boy and love me crazy . Take me away and call me your baby. Be my be my baby. Be my now be my baby. " As it repeat itself I was done.
" Awesome ! Now an upbeat song and you're done!"

" I know I'm hard to get! I know I fall in love so fast! I hope it stays while it last! Baby you know I got high standards and you know what you got is what I really wanted! So baby take me where you are! Tell me that you want me to be your woman!So kiss me, touch me, love me like you never did before! Before or or. Tell me you love and adore me for who I really am! For who I am! So baby I can be sweet like cookies and cream and sour like a lemon. So take me to another level or dimension of your love. Cause I can't get enough enough enough enough enough!So come on sexy don't be shy! You know you want me right where you want me to be. So take me where you are right now now now now now! I know I'm hard to get! I know you can't get enough of this love. I know we high in this moment when we see the story of our lives til it tear us apart. So I'm living the moment ( Lyrics Wild, Free and Careless).
" It's a wrap Amour! I am so happy for you!" " Thanks Mr. Dean! Well I'm going to dance studio! Bye!" " Bye Amour! Tuesday is big day for you to perform!" " K!" I went to dance room seeing another good friend Rose Ling Doll Chung . She's a pretty tall Asian girl. She does a lot of dancing in ballet, jazz, hip hop, classical and contemporary pop. " Hi Rose! " " Hi Amour! It's so good to be back in America!" Rose was back home in Chinatown to take care of her nani LiLi Chung Su. So she put her studies on hold. Her parents are strict on her being a doctor or lawyer. But she refuse so they kicked her out the curb. Well my mom and dad are always supportive of me even my twin sister Aurora. She's in UK to do fashion school there. Anyways I hugged my friend bye and then Harmony saw Rose and they squealed and hugged. They talk for awhile while I was stretching and then started my dancing to Me and You by Cassie. As I was done I started Ciara " Ride." As I dance I felt strong arms and a raspy voice says, " Keep going ma." I knew it was Chris's voice. I kept dancing and he dance along with me. I don't know but I feel sparks as we move and dance together . Is it chemistry or fireworks or butterflies. Plus I have known Chris my whole life! He taught me to dance , sing and everything. He really inspired me. He's my friend . We did everything together . We go to beach, eating a lot, go to each others houses, even shopping, go working out, art galleries, etc. That is when I had a huge ass crush on Chris after he left to chase his dreams as a singer. Later to become famous in everyone's eyes. To dating a Caribbean girl name Rihanna to no good fake model Kaeruchee , then other models and singers. Then he gets into lots of trouble. My parents forbid me to becoming friends with Chris but fuck no. But eventually I had no contact with him. Even his family hadn't heard from him lately themselves . Then all of sudden him and Trey here. Some awed and some jealous at us. Til all of a sudden I spotted Kae. I roll my eyes and push Chris off me but he ain't having it. " Kae what you doing here?" Chris sighed. " Bae I miss you! I just finished my shoot with my friend Christina Millian in Paris! I want to surprise you! Oh hi Amour is it? Can I steal Chris for a minute." " Girl go take him! I got a lot to do anyways!" I say with attitude walking off.