4

I was dress in a nice red lace blouse and black designer skinnys and black glitter baby doll flats. My afro hair in a huge big bun. We are ready to eat and my mother say grace and we all say our Amens. We all got up and fix our plates. Dad had to play old school music , of gospel, R&B and hip hop. " This food is delicious! Who cooked and baked all this?" Chris asked eating a slice of two different cheesecakes. " Your wifey Amour and her twin sister ." Dad smirk as I almost choke on my pink champagne mix with Sprite. " Now Mr. Weather's with due respect. I got a girlfriend. But I don't think your daughter want me cause of baby mama dramas, crazy past, and everything else. She deserved way better." " You damn right. But shit me Amour Weather's want your yellow vanilla wafer self low key. " I thought to myself. " True. But I know y'all love each other like crazy back then. But I stop messing with y'all ." " Yea you better. Because Chris my man!" Kae yell. " Pickachu shut the hell up! You not gonna disrespect my daddy ok? With your fake Gucci heels, fake extensions in your hair and fake ass rip off purse you carried for seven months thinking it's Michael Kors. Girl you scrawny like a tooth pick. No booty or titties at all!" Everyone bursted out laughing . Kae got mad saying, " This food dry with no flavor. " " Sweetie we cook black southern style cooking! We add seasoning to every fucking thing! You're not use to seasoning cause you cook your food dry! We don't cook dry food  here Kachoochoo! We got dog food if you want that." My twin said sniggering as we laughed again. Kae was mad saying," Chris are you gonna stop them?" She pouted looking like a wet rat in the face. " The fuck?! Hell naw! They my friends and sorry you gotta get the fuck outta here. All the brand name stuff you want all of it is knock off. I even drop your stuff at your friend Christina's house. " " Fine I don't wanna be with you! I never even like you either!" She screamed and left out . Luckily we got bodyguards all over the house so she won't attempt to steal shit from our lovely six story home manson. Everybody thank us for food and I was cleaning up but before I did I told people to take food home with them. Luckily we got lots and lots of cover up paper plates and bowls. I went to get Aeko he look at me and smile, blowing little bubbles. He so cute ! Royalty she was watching television. I had them in my room. I love children with passion.  " RoRo you want any food fore all of it gone. Cause your daddy likes to hog all the food ." She laughed and nodded," Yes ma'am Ms. Amour. " I gave Aeko to Mama Joyce so I can fix Royalty's plates. She tells me what she wants and I fixed it. I put her name on every one of them. I put them in grocery bags since she got three plates. " Thank you Ms. Amour." " You're so welcome sweetie. When you come down again we gonna bake cookies , make pizza and do our hair and nails . You like that?"I ask. " Ooh yes! Yes! Can I ask daddy and MiMi please?" " Sure go ahead. " I laugh loving her energy. " Daddy? MiMi ? Is it ok I hang with Ms. Amour to do girly stuff? Please!"  They smile saying," Sure Ro Ro! "