23

I cooked breakfast for Chris and I . I made eggs, chicken and waffles, and grits with cheese. He thank me and we ate and we already showered and dressed so Chris is taking us to his photoshoot and plus he wants me there. I watched as I sat on his chair and I was drinking my bottle water and I was watching my best friend  all dressed up and I was watching him model all serious and sexy. I clenched my legs together as Chris licked his lips and held a smirk. Chris was done and he call me over and he wants my choice in pictures. I picked the ones I liked and him and the photographer agreed with my decision. After his shoot over with, we went to paint and sip and smoke joint . The place is cozy and nice. We had fun ,then left to go to his dance and music studio of course we made sex music this time I add his groaning and moaning in my music 😏. Chris said he would get us food and he will be back ,since I am tweaking the music beat and lyrics. An hour later he is back due to crazy traffic in LA and he got McDonald's, Chick fila and doughnuts and soda's. I helped him and he thank me tremendously and we sat at table and we ate and talked about our music we created. We still got food left over so we put it up in his little kitchen area and took our drinks so we can do more music. We were done and he wants to know if I want to stay at his crib and I told him of course. I was  sleep and I didn't realize I was in his master bedroom. I went back to sleep. I woke up to the smell of eggs, pancakes,sausages and grits and cheese. I went to take a shower and dress in my black mini skirt, laced orange tank top and black cheetah flats. I was fixing my natural hair and all of a sudden I threw up in the toilet nonstop. I flushed toilet and brush my teeth really good. I head downstairs and saw Chris smiling at me saying,"Good morning sunshine." " Good morning." I smile and thanked him as he place the food in front of me. We said our grace and we began to eat. I was eating and I rushed to trash can I threw up constantly. " Baby are you ok?"He asked touching my forehead to see if I am warm or not. " I'm fine love seriously." I threw up some more and he hand me a nice warm ginger tea and fruit bowl . I feel somewhat better now. " Baby I am going to run to the store ok? Lay down and relax and trash can be right next to you. " He kissed my forehead and I nodded and said," Ok Chris." Chris came back and said," Here Amour. Take the pregnancy tests." I did as told and all of a sudden it came out positive. I was happy to be honest. I call Chris and he ran and saw tests he was happy too.