Chapter 10

"The Kiss"

Niall's POV
As we sat down, Kylar said "Louis, I will do anything you want for the rest of the month if you go on this date"

Louis smirked and said, "Anything, huh?"

Me and Kylar looked at each other, horrified.

"You have to kiss Niall in public. I'm not tryna set you up but you did say you would do anything I want for the rest of the month" Louis said.

I was too busy celebrating inside to hear what they were talkin' 'bout.

"Ugh, fine, Lou" Was what I heard from Kylar before I did an Irish jig inside me.

Asdfghjkl I'm so happy...

I couldn't hear what they were talking about after that. I was just too happy. I can finally kiss Kylar, the girl I fell in love with the second I saw her.

WHAT IF SHE KISSES BACK?

God, I'm acting like a fanboy right now...

I took a bite of my hamburger and asked Louis, "What gave you that idea, Lou?"

"Kylar's library.." He replied with a smirk.

"Look, Tommo, just because I mostly read fanfiction about him -- him could be anyone -- doesn't mean I fancy him" Kylar told Louis.

"It's pretty obvious 'cause he's sitting right next to ya" Louis looked at me.

WHAT.

"Um, Louis, could you, um, leave us, er, alone?" I stuttered. I automatically knew I was blushing.

"Aww, iwckle baby Nialler is blushing! I'll give ya two some "privacy" while I try to bribe the cashier." Louis said and he walked away.

"Uh....Kylar, do you, um, like me?" I asked Kylar.

"I li--" I cut her off by saying, "I mean like-like me".

She sipped her Coke and took a deep breath.

"K-Kind of..." She stuttered.

"What about Harry?" The words leave my mouth before I can think about it. Shit.

"I kind of do, I guess." Kylar replied.

"Can I try something?" Kylar looked at me with confusion but she eventually nodded.

I caught her off-guard my smashing my lips to hers. At McDonalds...

As cliché as this sounds, I felt some sort of spark...or was it static electricity? I'll go with the spark.

I just hope she felt it too..

Kylar's POV
"Uh....Kylar, do you, um, like me?" Niall asked me.

I love you.

"I li--" He cuts me off by saying, "I mean like-like me".

I. LOVE. YOU.

I sipped my Coke and took a deep breath.

"K-Kind of..." I stuttered.

"What about Harry?" He asks.

I don't know....

"I kind of do, I guess." I replied.

"Can I try something?" I looked at him with confusion but I eventually nodded.

He caught me off-guard by smashing his lips to mine. At freaking McDonalds.

I hope he felt some kind of spark AND I SWEAR IT IS NOT STATIC ELECTRICITY!

When he pulled away, I smiled.

"So....what did I miss?" Louis asked casually as he sat back down.

"Did ya bribe her?" Niall asked.

"Couldn't. Although, I need to wear a pink suit on Wednesday for the date Kylar set me up" Me and Niall bursted out laughing.

"MEAN GIRLS!" Me and Niall said in unison.

"Yeah. You didn't answer my question though. WHAT DID I MISS?" Louis asked again.

"Oh, you just missed my part of the deal, no biggie" I said as if it wasn't that important. I squeezed Niall's hand reassuringly do he wouldn't get the wrong idea.

"WHAAT?! I JUST MISSED THE NYLAR KISS?!" Louis practically shouted.

Me and Niall sipped our Coke and said "Pretty much" in unison.

"Shall we get out?" Niall asked and we nodded.

"You have a lot of explaining to do" Louis said as we got out.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I unlocked it and to my surprise, it was a message from one of the boys.

Harry: CHECK TWITTER NOW.

"Wait, how'd ya guys get my number?" I asked "And why are your contacts saved here?" I asked again.

"Your password is easy. And we put our numbers there and we also put yours on our phones." Louis replied.

"Oh....Do you guys have any idea why Harreh wants me to check Twittah?" I asked.

Niall shrugged and said "Maybe we should check"

We sat down on a bench after 10 minutes (I COUNTED!) of walking and checked Twitter.

My mentions were flooding like crazy.

"Okay, what is happening?" I asked.

"Imma read one of the tweets to you" Louis said.

Why am I so scared?

@Marvelouis_Marvie:
@Kylers_ and @NiallOfficial are kissing! OMG! QUICK, WRITE FANFICTION STAT! #Nylar

"Okay, first off, how did they get that? Barely anyone saw us!" I said.

"You kissed at McDonalds, love" Louis said and I groaned.

"Remind me to not kiss anyone at a fast food restaurant next time, please?" They nodded.

"O-M GEE! IT'S NIALL AND THE TOMLINSON'S!" Some girls squealed.

"Guys, are you ready to run?" I asked.

"Sure we are!" Niall said and grabbed me by my wrist. I grabbed Louis by his wrist and we started running. Our phones were safe in our pockets now.

"NIALL, CAN YOU LET GO? YOU ARE RUNNING TOOO FAAASSTTTT!" I shouted.

Niall quickly stopped and picked me up bridal style as we began to run again.

*melts*
---
I CANNOT EVEN RIGHT NOW. I AM SO JEALOUS OF MY OWN CHARACTER.

-Jennie xx