Chapter 20

"Stop.."

Kylar's POV
"Kyles..." Someone shook me.

"Leave me alone..." I grumble, trying to get back to sleep.

"Connor Franta is here..."

"Bish, he lives in the US"

"WE'RE LEAVING, KYLAR!" I jolted awake and saw Harry smirk.

"What the fuck, Harry?" I slap him.

"Well, we are leaving. You have 2 hours to prepare." Harry said.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"I dunno." He replies with a shrug.

"Have you seen my phone and earphones? I was wearing my earphones last night." I ask Harry.

"Oh, I took them off of you and placed them on the table to wake you up." Harry replies with a smile.

"Uhm, okay..." Harry nods and walks out of my room.

I open the bathroom door and take a shower. No, I will not tell you what I do in the shower!

Harreh's POV
I walk to our shared hotel suite a.k.a headquarters and see Niall devouring the pizza we ordered.

"Woah, slow down there, lad! You gotta give us some!" Niall smirks and gives me the LAST slice.

"You ate the rest of the pizza?!" My eyes widened in shock.

"Yep." Niall said, popping the 'p'.

Liam turned the TV on and E!News was reporting on something and Niall's face flashed on the screen.

"RUMOR SAYS THAT ONE DIRECTION BAND MEMBER, NIALL HORAN IS CHEATING ON KYLAR TOMLINSON, LOUIS TOMLISON'S SISTER, WITH MELISSA WHITELAW, A STUDENT AND ALSO A FAN. Is Niall Horan not really who he is? Find out more soon!" We all looked at Niall.

"I swear to God, I don't even know her! I was with you all along!" Niall said, shooting his hands up in surrender.

They showed a picture of Niall and Melissa kissing.

"I SWEAR TO GOD THAT IT'S NOT REAL!" Niall said.

"Hellooo..." Kylar greeted, sitting next to Niall.

"Kylar, is that Niall's shirt?" I asked, pointing at her 'Crazy Mofo' shirt.

"This? I bought this last year." Kylar replies.

"Are those Harry's skinny jeans?" Niall asked, laughing.

"Nope. My aunt gave these jeans to me..." Kylar replied.

"LOOKS A LOT LIKE HARRY'S SKINNY JEANS!" Zayn teased and I gave him a glare.

"So, did ya pack?" I asked Kylar.

"Yep." She replied, popping the 'p'.

"Okay, who the fuck is that?" Kylar asked, pointing at the screen. I looked at the screen and saw it was paused. Niall and Melissa were kissing in a picture. Oh, shit.

"I can explain! It's fake!" Niall said.

"Suuuuure it is.." Kylar said sarcastically.

"Don't fight, please." Yes, I want Kylar but I don't want them fighting over a fake picture.

Zayn stood up and we all looked at him.

"What? I can't go to the loo?" We chuckled as Zayn rolled his eyes and jogged to the loo.

"How can I be sure it's fake?" Kylar asked.

"Would I really cheat on you?" Niall asked.

"Sorry but Niall, Melissa Whitelaw was that girl you met during the Take Me Home tour..." Liam butted in.