Chapter 16

"Ouch"

Kylar's POV
"HOLLYYY SHIITTT GUYS! IT'S FRIDAY THE 13TH TOMORROW!" I yelled.

"Kyles, 'm trying to sleep! I still have jetlag and we have a concert on February 14th!! FRIDAY THE 13TH IS NOTHING!" Zayn yelled back.

"Says the guy who is superstitous as fuck." I retorted and I received a series if 'oooh's from everyone. Zayn rolled his eyes and went back to his beauty sleep.

"Wait....how do you know Zayn is superstitous?" Harry asked, wide-eyed.

"I found this." I showed them their book, One Direction: Five Lives.

"Oh, that book..." Harry said.

"I wanna ask ya something, Haz, Lou, follow me." I motioned them to follow me to my hotel room and they followed me.

"So, did ya guys really frickle frackle?" I asked when we were in my hotel room now.

"Nope. It was just whipped cream instead of our come. We are pretty good actors." Louis boasted and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, princess.." I said.

"NYLAR!" Louis yelled.

"Whaa? What does that have to do with this situation?" I asked.

"Niall says "princess", Kyles." Harry replied.

"So?" I raised an eyebrow.

"That means you..." RIDICULOUSLY LONG DRAMATIC PAUSE "like him." Louis said.

"First off that was a ridiculously long dramatic pause. Second, I don't like him." I defended.

"DeNiall means it's true." Harry butted in.

"I see what you did there." I said then I pushed Louis out of the door.

"HAZBEAR, IF YOU DARE TOUCH KYLAR, I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU!" Louis yelled from the other side.

"I love you." Harry suddenly blurted out.

"What?" Was all I could say.

"I love you. I love how your lips are so soft against mine. I love how you might let me be your first. I love you, Kylar. A lot." Harry said.

"I was joking..." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I was actually joking when I said that you could be my first..." I replied. (A/N: No shit, Sherlock)

"Oh..." He looked down "I don't care but do you love me back?" He asked, looking back at me.

I don't know...

"I...no..." I admitted. He's crying, holy shit, he's crying.

"O-o-okay..." He said in-between sobs. I hugged him and said, "I love you as a brother, Harry. I'm sure there are other people."

"But I want you.." He whispered, pushing me away.

"That's what they all say. You'll manage. G'night." I pushed him out of the door and shut it carefully.

I flopped onto my bed and texted Niall since I didn't wanna go out.

Me: Nialler, can ya come to my room?

Nialler: Why?

Me: Just come here..

Nialler: Okay..?

I heard a knock on my door and I opened it, let Niall in and closed it again.

"Are you crying?" He asked once he saw me.

"Is it obvious?" He nodded and hugged me.

"What happened?" He asked, hugging me tighter.

"I just broke Harry's heart, and probably my own..." I replied.

"How?" He asked.

"He-He asked me if I loved him like he loved me and I said I loved him as a brother... I told him there are other people. He said he only wants me. I just pushed him out of the door." I replied, crying more..

"Shh... Let it all out....let it all out..." He said, rubbing my back soothingly "I know this isn't the right time, but, do you love Harry?" He asked.

"You don't have to answer that." He added.

"It's okay. Also, to be honest, I don't really know..." I replied, crying more.

He kissed my forehead and said, "I'll sleep here for the night, yea? You might need some company."

"Thanks, Nialler." I said, pecking his nose.

"Now, stop crying. I can't stand seeing you all sad.." I nodded and he flopped beside me.

Why did I even decide to stay? I'm supposed to hate them.

"You stayed because you wanted to experience what being loved is like. You can't hate us no matter what." Niall said. Wait, I said that out loud?

"And yes, you said that out loud." He answered my thoughts. I rolled my eyes and tucked both of us under the duvet covers.

"You're so kind... Why?" I asked, playing with his hair.

"I actually don't know. I guess it's from my mum." He replied.

"You have a must have such a good mother then." I commented and he chuckled.

"I wanna ask, I saw this on Louis's phone. What's a prostate?" How could he not know that? All boys have those, right? How could he not know?

"Um, g'night!" I said and I pecked his cheek so I don't have to answer that.

"G'night..?" He nuzzled his face in my hair and I turned around to see those beautiful blue orbs.

"You're so beautiful..." He said.

"I'm not..." I mutter and he must've heard me because he titled my chin up.

"Don't ever say you aren't beautiful because you are, Kylar." He said and he kissed the corner of my lips.

"Thanks..." I nuzzled my face in his neck and he brought me closer to him.

"Before we sleep, just remember that tomorrow is Friday the 13th." I joked and he nodded.

I then fell asleep in Niall's arms..again.

----
I CAN'T EVEN WITH THIS FLUFF ANYMORE. Also, thanks for 500+ reads!!

-Jennie xx